Sponsored

Anyone install a hard trifold tonneau along with cargo management system?

DaVicar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Subaru Crosstrek, 2023 Maverick Lariat hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hopefully the Mav will be here in May, and I was wondering if anyone had installed a hard trifold on their bed that also had the cargo manaagement system that was included with the SIBL offer.

I noticed on the Ford Accessory site that the soft tonneau wasn't compatible with the CMS, but no restrictions noted for the hard trifold. From the picture of the CMS rails on the Ford site, I'm wondering if there is enough room for the rail clamps needed for the trifold.

Ford Maverick Anyone install a hard trifold tonneau along with cargo management system? Capture2.JPG
Sponsored

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have hard roll up on one and soft roll up on the other, both with CMS and no problem, but not sure about trifold.

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 'Stang, more...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This is a good catch, as I added the CMS to my SIBL order last winter. Did not realize that it might limit my tonneau options. I will stay abreast of any info forthcoming.

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux, 2017 Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hopefully the Mav will be here in May, and I was wondering if anyone had installed a hard trifold on their bed that also had the cargo manaagement system that was included with the SIBL offer.

I noticed on the Ford Accessory site that the soft tonneau wasn't compatible with the CMS, but no restrictions noted for the hard trifold. From the picture of the CMS rails on the Ford site, I'm wondering if there is enough room for the rail clamps needed for the trifold.

Capture2.JPG
I have the BAKFlip MX4 tri-fold and a spray-in bedliner. I installed the tonneau and Ford's cargo management system after delivery. No problem with the mounts for the tonneau rails being in the way of the CMS. You can see the tonneau clamps just above the CMS in this pic.

Ford Maverick Anyone install a hard trifold tonneau along with cargo management system? 20230323_185407_(1)

OP
OP
DaVicar

DaVicar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Subaru Crosstrek, 2023 Maverick Lariat hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have the BAKFlip MX4 tri-fold and a spray-in bedliner. I installed the tonneau and Ford's cargo management system after delivery. No problem with the mounts for the tonneau rails being in the way of the CMS. You can see the tonneau clamps just above the CMS in this pic.

20230323_185407_(1).jpg
Excellent, thank you. I am considering the MX4. Any issues with the Bakflip? Also looking at the Undercover Armor Flex:

https://realtruck.com/p/undercover-armor-flex-tonneau-cover/v/ford/maverick/2023/

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux, 2017 Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Last edited: