Sponsored

Anyone Have Any Canada 2023 Rollover Information or 2024 Ordering Information?

123drew

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
POS
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone have or have heard any information for Canadian Unscheduled 2023 rollover to 2024 or any other Canadian pricing or ordering information?

I have an unscheduled 2023 and as of yesterday my sales person claims to have no information.

I just don't want to miss the ordering window for ordering a rollover if it is the same as the USA.
Sponsored

kevy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Tucson
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here, my dealer has no idea. I've been sending them info from here(MTC) lol. Ford Canada doesn't keep us or them in the loop, not good!

Milton Jeff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2 DR Wrangler (Current)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had exactly the same response from my dealer in Oakville. He said he spoke to his GM and they have no info from Ford Canada re pricing, ordering, etc info..

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You can send a message to @johnnyscarcareandreviews on instagram and ask him. He is a salesman at a Canadian dealership.

Sponsored

kevy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Tucson
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hopefully Canada has a Ford minder/watcher that watches our posts(like in the USA) and can help with our concerns about our my23 orders rolling over to my24, including changes to pricing and features.

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does anyone have or have heard any information for Canadian Unscheduled 2023 rollover to 2024 or any other Canadian pricing or ordering information?

I have an unscheduled 2023 and as of yesterday my sales person claims to have no information.

I just don't want to miss the ordering window for ordering a rollover if it is the same as the USA.
Per the Driving website:
In Canada for 2024, the base XL starts at $32,600 for the 2.0, and the hybrid at $33,100, before freight and taxes. The mid-level XLT starts at $35,700 for the 2.0, and $36,200 for the hybrid. The Lariat is $43,500 for the 2.0, and $44,000 for the hybrid.

I don't know Canadian money but this shows $500 difference for the hybrid instead of US $1,500. Does that sound right?

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Several years ago I helped people with Jeep Wrangler orders make it through the order, build and delivery process. People in Canada always said they never could get answers from their dealers or Canada Jeep. Ford.ca just told me that the order bank date hasn't been shared yet but when it is the dealers will know and help. Maybe they'll get told at noon on the 17th. Good luck.

Flub

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 08
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Imagine if it gets discontinued

Pilot323

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5, 1951 MGTD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I sent my dealer a link to the thread about rollovers on this site. He replied they have no information but that Ford Canada does things differently than Ford USA. Not particularly helpful but consistent feedback nonetheless.

Sponsored

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was chatting with a sales associate in a Vancouver, CA dealership, asking when the order banks open. He said he could tell me but to give my number in case the chat disconnects. I said I don't give out my phone number and he disconnected the chat.
Not very customer oriented.

Haggs

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, Maverick, 1981 Yamaha Midnight Maxim
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I survived the my22 to my23 roll over and it was quite the experience. No updates from the dealer, probably because Ford Canada didn't update them. When the actual roll over happened, the dealer took it upon themselves to change it over, but didn't take into consideration the packages changed. I caught that mainly by info posted in this forum.
Price went up, No price protection, Interest rates went up, not consideration given. Basically screwed me every which way they could. Not that I'm bitter but this is my last Ford.

PivotTables

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got an email from the dealer on Friday, truck should be here second week of September.
I ordered November of 2022, XL, 4ktow, ecoboost.

Niagara region if that matters.

OP
OP

123drew

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
POS
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone hear anything from any dealers yet?

Rednek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2021 Bronco B/D, 2002 f150 SC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
my eb xlt lux fx4 4k just got serialized for sept 11 build que,shocked me all the hell as i was sitting with my salesman going over my 24 order(which we didn't do now)when the salesmanger came and told us it's getting built.I guess they had some spare parts kicking around the factory?
Sponsored