Sponsored

Anyone found a dealer in Central FL that offers any sort of discount?

Springboks

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Deon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Title says it all. I am in the Orlando Area.
Sponsored

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
If you consider no dealer mark ups and no dealer fees a discount, then Mullinax Kissimmee is offering them. Otherwise I would bet you will not see anything below MSRP on a Maverick for a good while.

Only thing with Mullinax is they've been pretty frustrating with misinformation and if you are ordering a hybrid, they will pretty much dismiss you and tell you good luck waiting for 2 years..

jeff_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL Maverick wife took, another on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Most of the dealers in the area want a $800 document fee. One dealer wanted a $1,500 "Florida weather" package. I ordered mine in another state and will get a Florida license.

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah, look outside of the state. Mullinax is your only real option and that’s just to NOT get screwed. No dealers to be had.

Sirjohn

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'78 Slab
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What dealers out of state are offering anything below MSRP? While I haven't kept up since the order bank opening frenzy late last year, I did determine that any cost saving offer by the 1 or 2% below invoice would be eaten up in gas, travel, and my time being worth more the zero dollars per hour.

Long McArthur was offer delivery/airfare up to 1000k IF you finance through them. Again a crapshoot as to what terms you get and then the hassle of refin'ing to a better rate. So it sounded good but there's always a catch.

I guess one could justify a road trip vacation back but you'd still have to hassle with airfare and airports and losing time to save 800 dollars or so.

Your best bet is to order from as many dealers as you can in various markets and see which one gets built first.

Sponsored

BClubb352

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hell, with current market demand, MSRP is a "discount". If someone else is willing to pay more, why would they sell to anyone for less? I've got friends at the dealer and got everything in writing when I paid my deposit. Hoping everything goes as planned, but I've got my retribution planned if they dont hold to their word ;)

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hell, with current market demand, MSRP is a "discount". If someone else is willing to pay more, why would they sell to anyone for less? I've got friends at the dealer and got everything in writing when I paid my deposit. Hoping everything goes as planned, but I've got my retribution planned if they dont hold to their word ;)
Retribution? You have my curiosity peaked.

John_Sawgrass_Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Platinum, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We don’t charge over sticker on Ordered Units. We also don’t have dealer fees.
Sawgrass Ford Sunrise, Florida

but Mavericks can’t be ordered right now.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have one ordered at Chapman Ford in PA for 3% below invoice. I don't believe it will ever be built though.

Long McArthur doesn't offer any discounts so you're better staying in state for that.

BClubb352

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Retribution? You have my curiosity peaked.
Part of my job is manipulating search engine results. Would be fairly easy for me to make sure everyone googling new Fords in my area knew I had an issue with the dealer. However, I made my purchase tonight and they stayed true to their word. Paid MSRP and I added gap coverage. Couldn't be happier. :cool:

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Part of my job is manipulating search engine results. Would be fairly easy for me to make sure everyone googling new Fords in my area knew I had an issue with the dealer. However, I made my purchase tonight and they stayed true to their word. Paid MSRP and I added gap coverage. Couldn't be happier. :cool:
You SEO cowboy, Congrats!
Sponsored