Sponsored

Anyone Else Getting Looks Wherever They Go?

MtcARK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll let you know in a couple of weeks when I get my Maverick, LOL. Mine is being delivered to the dealer as I type. I'm in Northeast Ohio, between Cleveland and Erie, PA and there are so very few around here. Bronco Sports everywhere, but no Mavericks. I hope to enjoy my 15 minutes of fame before they are all over the place in a couple of years.
I have one (XL Hybrid) and there are about a half dozen Mavericks total floating around in Erie, PA.
Sponsored

FlyingScot

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Eco Lux FX4 4K CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Quite a few compliments, not many looks or questions except from close friends and neighbors.

Liz

First Name
Liz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I know this is a silly question but does anyone else constantly gets looks wherever they go in their Maverick? I have an Area 51 Lariat so it sticks out pretty well. Also, mine is the only Maverick that's actively driven in my town. As a result, literally every time when I go somewhere and park it I catch somebody or a couple of people gawking at it when they pass by or approach their own car. I even had an older lady today who I saw photographing it as I approached it and was just enamored with it. She even pulled over and asked if she could sit in it because she and her husband have been searching for one and have yet to even see one for themselves. Once she sat in the driver's seat she said, "This is exactly what we've been looking for." The driving position is perfect for her, and for me for that matter. It has great visibility with big side windows and an expansive windshield. But in regards to the subject, is anyone else experiencing this? I'm sure there is since it's such an uncommon vehicle right now. I would love to know down below.
Iā€™ve had my Maverick for 4 days. Area51 Lariatā€¦stopped at a traffic light on a busy highway. A guy next to me is motioning to me to roll my window down, thinking something was wrong I do, he says your Maverick is beautiful, what are you getting for MPGā€¦I was on cloud nine the rest of the night!

Dakkhon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid
I know this is a silly question but does anyone else constantly gets looks wherever they go in their Maverick? I have an Area 51 Lariat so it sticks out pretty well. Also, mine is the only Maverick that's actively driven in my town. As a result, literally every time when I go somewhere and park it I catch somebody or a couple of people gawking at it when they pass by or approach their own car. I even had an older lady today who I saw photographing it as I approached it and was just enamored with it. She even pulled over and asked if she could sit in it because she and her husband have been searching for one and have yet to even see one for themselves. Once she sat in the driver's seat she said, "This is exactly what we've been looking for." The driving position is perfect for her, and for me for that matter. It has great visibility with big side windows and an expansive windshield. But in regards to the subject, is anyone else experiencing this? I'm sure there is since it's such an uncommon vehicle right now. I would love to know down below.
I too have a Area 51 Maverick Hybrid and it's like a unicorn sighting lol. I have had several folks ask me about the truck since I got mine in April. I should be a Ford PR person promoting this truck.

Sponsored

Chris McD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was driving home from work and the guy behind me got out of his car to take a pic of the Maverick while we were at a stoplight. Then when we got to another light when we were side by side he was asking if I liked it and that he had one on order. I told him how much I loved it before the light changed.

He was driving a Tesla Model S. Our trucks are that much cooler. šŸ˜Ž

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Had a woman coming over to me at the gas station saying ā€œcould I look inside?ā€ And im like ā€œthats kinda kinkyā€. Then I realize sheā€™s talking about the Maverick.

WJOHNM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox, redline. XLT,AWD,4KTOW,FX4 ,CO PILOT360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I wish I had that problem. That would mean I have my Maverick.
AM GOING TO HAVE THAT PROBLEM TOMMORW AT LAST, THEY CAN LOOK BUT DONT TOUCH.

cannon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had a guy in my neighborhood follow me in his f150. I pulled up and he popped out and said ā€œcan I see your maverickā€ another guy at the auto store said ā€œnice truck-it makes way more sense than the rangerā€ that was my favorite-as A guy who bought the maverick because it was more affordable than the ranger, I appreciated that one
I really enjoy telling Ranger owners my Mav has more interior room. I have always had Rangers, so I was excited when they first came out but the build quality was abysmal and I can't get over Ford trying to clone the Tacoma.
Sponsored