Anyone else “In Production” ?

Goldrush72

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Mach1 18 Ecosport 08 Sebring
My Window Sticker is still 404ing and not showing.

Do you know what the time frame is from getting the "You are in Production" to being able to view the window sticker?
Mine showed in production 11/18 sticker popped up the next morning. Sticker has changed from rail to convoy and now back to rail. I think they truck them to an offsite shop for spray in bedliner. Still in production today and no data in bcm pcm.
Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes my Wife had the 1st week of Nov, then moved to Nov 9th then to the week of nov 29th then a build date of Dec 2nd;)
I had the same build dates and changes. Then had to reorder my truck in October 😫😭 bad dealers suck. The pain of not having my hybrid go into build next week is killing me, especially knowing my hybrid will likely not be built tell April/May

Last edited:

TruckVille

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue, 4K Tow, Luxury Package, Flux Capacitor
Mine showed In Production on 11/17, and I got a window sticker on 11/19. Today is 11/22 and it's still in production. I know it will take some time. My dealer emailed me last week to tell me my truck was in production and I might get it by the end of the year.

Mikeoley

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok, checked my Wife’s status today and it’s now listed as In Production!!!!!
we had a build date of December 2nd and it seems that is coming to fruition.
ordered July 2nd an XLT AWD with The Luxury Package, Ford360 and a Spare Tire in Hot Pepper Red. The original order had the soft Tonneau Cover but we pulled that off and that seemed to move it along. I’ll be ordering the Extang 2.0 for her when it’s available (my Line-X friends are authorized dealers and will get it as soon as it’s available) also, the Widow Sticker wasn’t available yet when I checked.
Hopefully shes not the only one that MIGHT be getting a perfectly timed Christmas Present this year;) Good Luck to all. And Happy Holidays to all The Maverick Families across country;)
I have my xlt,2.0,awd,lux,360 "in production " since Oct 22. No change in status since. I think they lost the 10mm socket and it rolled away somewhere

OP
OP
Mainer500

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Window Sticker is still 404ing and not showing.

Do you know what the time frame is from getting the "You are in Production" to being able to view the window sticker?
I thought I read another post a few months ago that said the sticker shows when it gets a VIN Number (bu only for a day or two) then within days of the build

Sponsored

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This link shows the same "Please Check Back Later".
I will try again tomorrow.
My in production showed up on 11/09 and the window sticker 11/10. However I'm still in production even though my computer modules have been active since either Thursday or Friday last week.
My salesman just told me that it was built last week but they have no ETA as yet. He didn't say anything about the Dec. 8th date that I asked him about. ☹

Last edited:

TruckVille

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue, 4K Tow, Luxury Package, Flux Capacitor
I know it is explained somewhere else on this site, but I can't find it.
Can you tell me how to check if the computer modules have been activated?
I have the FordPass app on my iPhone. My Mav VIN is loaded. It doesn't show any Status for the Mav.

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know it is explained somewhere else on this site, but I can't find it.
Can you tell me how to check if the computer modules have been activated?
I have the FordPass app on my iPhone. My Mav VIN is loaded. It doesn't show any Status for the Mav.
Go to the forum's tracker at the top of the page. Once there go to the tracker that says motorcraft. Then you have to enter your vin number and the 3 letters to verify your a person. If your computer modules have been activated they will show up without doing anything else.

Ronaldo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 bronco, 67 conv Mustang, 93 RX7 R1
ordered July 2nd an XLT AWD with The Luxury Package, Ford360 and a Spare Tire in Hot Pepper Red. The original order had the soft Tonneau Cover but we pulled that off and that seemed to move it along. I’ll be ordering the Extang 2.0 for her when it’s available (my Line-X friends are authorized dealers and will get it as soon as it’s available) also, the Widow Sticker wasn’t available yet when I checked.
Hopefully shes not the only one that MIGHT be getting a perfectly timed Christmas Present this year;) Good Luck to all. And Happy Holidays to all The Maverick Families across country;)
I Have a 10-28 in production date for my hybrid Maverick, it has been that way for weeks. Today I called Ford and was told my Maverick has been built and waiting for a ship date. So I guess my paint is curing in a sunny parking lot in Mexico waiting for a hybrid release date. California gas is at a solid $5.00 a gallon. Come on Santa Clause, all I want for Christmas is my blue hybrid XLT. 🎄 🎅🏻 🎄

Sponsored

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you Big T, I hope you gets yours January 1st !!!!!
Don't get your hopes up....my eco has been in production almost a month since Oct 25. No constraints on my orders. Still not showing built for some reason so probably still 4-6 weeks away.

I thought it only took a day or two to build on the assembly line. Ford could easily update us by email but for some reason they choose not to. My dealer does not even know what is going on.

Last edited:

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I Have a 10-28 in production date for my hybrid Maverick, it has been that way for weeks. Today I called Ford and was told my Maverick has been built and waiting for a ship date. So I guess my paint is curing in a sunny parking lot in Mexico waiting for a hybrid release date. California gas is at a solid $5.00 a gallon. Come on Santa Clause, all I want for Christmas is my blue hybrid XLT. 🎄 🎅🏻 🎄
I really wish someone would be able to tell us what is actually going on with the Hybrid orders. Knowing that your vehicle is built and just sitting, then hearing the eco boosts are being built and shipped out is driving us all crazy!

Zapper21

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion , 2004 Ford Ranger
Mine showed in production 11/18 sticker popped up the next morning. Sticker has changed from rail to convoy and now back to rail. I think they truck them to an offsite shop for spray in bedliner. Still in production today and no data in bcm pcm.
My Build date was 11/22, but I check the tracker site every other day and showed up in build on 11/14 also had window sticker on there. Getting closer, also still have never received email for from Ford on any progress. The tools here are what keeps me updated. Thanks

Ronaldo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 bronco, 67 conv Mustang, 93 RX7 R1
I really wish someone would be able to tell us what is actually going on with the Hybrid orders. Knowing that your vehicle is built and just sitting, then hearing the eco boosts are being built and shipped out is driving us all crazy!
I have a feeling with everything that has happened with the bronco and hybrid Maverick that Ford guessed later in January and we will get it in December. Maybe I’m just optimistic.

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That "someone" is supposed to be Ford per their promise they are breaking to all of us hybrid order holders, especially already built ones:

In the Oct 21 Ford email that gave us the free stuff, there was no apology for the hybrid delay. It said "Your 2022 Maverick Hybrid pickup will be delivered next year, and rest assured that we'll continue to keep you updated." Next year? That can be Jan or more delays to next summer. This email did not explain why the dates keep getting bumped or why already built hybrids are still sitting at the factory.

Notice the ecoboost got shipped mid Sept not long after EPA was issued while the hybrid EPA was released weeks ago but already built hybrids are still on hold and won't be delivered for another 1 1/2+ months into Jan.

I asked my dealer what the real reason for the delay and he and told me he does not believe the EPA is still an excuse but Ford has not even told him why. He seemed a little upset because with so few cars to sell, this is holding up his commissions. Seeing his bare lot, I actually feel bad for him.
Sponsored