thosw

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
BAK Revolver x4s I ordered X4s from [[email protected]] got a good price they are now telling 2 to 3 weeks ,probably BS :) .my build is 1/24 so i am going to hang out a while longer... anyone have any news on the X4S
My latest estimated delivery date from Realtruck is January 10-17.
I ordered on October 15th.
Sponsored

Orb1T

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick,Porsche 986,997.1,S4,Tesla
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I waited 3 months they keep changing dates every other Friday the last email I got was Jan/Feb that would mark it 4/5 months. I ordered from ford and got it in 3 days and it’s oem rebranded from Rev. I should have ordered from Ford to begin with.

Efab

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Edwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT FWD 2.0 EB LUX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just cancelled my order from them. Will order one from ford when i go pick up my all weather mats oem

ATL_Mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kawasaki zx6r, bmw 328is
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got a update from bakflip regarding my x4s...
The Vendor Bak Industries they have sent us an update on your cover. This is still in production and testing stage.

We appreciate your patience while we prepare this product for production. We are just awaiting final approvals and some production material to get this to our production floor. Our current estimates indicate this cover to be released by the last week of January, 2022 and ship the following week on or before February 4th . But, if we can get this out sooner we certainly will.

Please continue to monitor your email as once this ships out you will receive and email with the tracking number.

At this time we will close out this request.

If you do not see a tracking number by Feb 4th please reply to this email and we will ask them for an update.

Thank you

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Vendor Bak Industries they have sent us an update on your cover. This is still in production and testing stage.

We appreciate your patience while we prepare this product for production. We are just awaiting final approvals and some production material to get this to our production floor. Our current estimates indicate this cover to be released by the last week of January, 2022 and ship the following week on or before February 4th . But, if we can get this out sooner we certainly will.

Please continue to monitor your email as once this ships out you will receive and email with the tracking number.

At this time we will close out this request.

If you do not see a tracking number by Feb 4th please reply to this email and we will ask them for an update.

Thank you
Yah Bak claimed on their Facebook 2 weeks ago that it would be hopefully ready in 2 weeks. Not sure how they haven't been able to make this yet they make the x2 which is very similar.

Sponsored

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I got an email yesterday with the same language -- "Our current estimates indicate this cover to be released by the last week of January, 2022" -- but it didn't have any shipping prediction.

Maybe that means you're ahead of me in the line. Or maybe not...

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got a shipping notification from realtruck for the x4s 70lb box from Missouri via FedEx home delivery

ATL_Mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kawasaki zx6r, bmw 328is
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey me to! Expected delivery Monday

MaximilianPaul

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This seems promising :)

Ford Maverick Anybody order off Bakflip.com 20220110_122310

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
Just got my x4s today. Ordered in October. Selling my EB when my hybrid order arrives at the end of the month so just going to hold off and install on the hybrid.

Sponsored

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine comes Wednesday who is gonna be the guinea pig to put it on first. Hopefully someone in warm area it's 9° for a high tomorrow here.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Someone better get it installed today! I'm curious to see some real-life pics to compare to my Sentry CT!

MaximilianPaul

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Maybe get a chance tomorrow, it's supposed to 45° here, which seems doable.