Formula11

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL AWD AREA51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If anyone is having any issues after installing a lift kit could you post what they are and what height lift it is.
Sponsored

Lynyrd Skynyrd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have not done the maverick yet but recommend staying away from spacer lifts. Do they work, yes but ride is garbage. I’m actually waiting for coil overs(a good set) RC makes junk and most don’t know until they are throwing it out in a year or so.
Eibach makes a set now but I stay away until they make a fully adjustable set. To me they make trucks look nose high and I would rather have a 1/2” lean for when I load the truck up.
once the market takes off, fox, halo, king, icon, bilstien are all good choices. I have a personal favorite Elka. They make for the f150 and hope they carry over to maverick. Not only they handle great it’s the only one that is coated to protect from road salts. All the others corrode

Last edited:

FromAway

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 4K Cactus Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I agree that spacer lifts are not great unless all you care about is the look and don't want to spend a lot.

A coilover lift like Flatout Suspension offers is expensive, but a full replacement with what appears to be high quality components. I am personally waiting until my 3/36 warranty is up to do anything. I would also like to see more information about the Tremor and if there are CV upgrades in addition to half shafts. I am sure the aftermarket will continue to offer more over the next year or two as well.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I agree that spacer lifts are not great unless all you care about is the look and don't want to spend a lot.

A coilover lift like Flatout Suspension offers is expensive, but a full replacement with what appears to be high quality components. I am personally waiting until my 3/36 warranty is up to do anything. I would also like to see more information about the Tremor and if there are CV upgrades in addition to half shafts. I am sure the aftermarket will continue to offer more over the next year or two as well.
Would like to know if the Tremor CV/Half shafts are able to fit on Non/Tremor models ?

Sponsored

bigbicep24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 Ford Transit , 1965 Chevelle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I installed a in Aug 2022 2” lift from FordRangerLifts. I did it myself. Had it aligned. No issues at all. Still a great comfy ride.
I have no cv leaks. I have 7400 on truck. I believe the FX4 shocks make a difference on comfort level with a lift. I can fly over railroad tracks and other items and barely feel it.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Would like to know if the Tremor CV/Half shafts are able to fit on Non/Tremor models ?
I would bet the price of a returnable shaft on it! :ROFLMAO:

utini3

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Unfortunately they are the same. 1.5in READYLIFT, both cv joints gave out after 300mi

Sponsored

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Unfortunately they are the same. 1.5in READYLIFT, both cv joints gave out after 300mi
I had a set of front half shafts replaced under warranty, no lift. Both outer boots slung quite a bit of grease out of them. I bought a few things off of DMVRunner when he sold his Mav and he was selling his barely used RC 2" strut lift for $400 but I had already had my half shafts replaced at that point so I said no thanks. I'm hoping some company that specializes in beefed up drive and half shafts will bring some beefier half shafts to the market for the Mav.

AutobahnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, Hybrid Mav, Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had a set of front half shafts replaced under warranty, no lift. Both outer boots slung quite a bit of grease out of them. I bought a few things off of DMVRunner when he sold his Mav and he was selling his barely used RC 2" strut lift for $400 but I had already had my half shafts replaced at that point so I said no thanks. I'm hoping some company that specializes in beefed up drive and half shafts will bring some beefier half shafts to the market for the Mav.
Yeah they always go with the bare minimum, and this is a "light duty" truck....