First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape and 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Eastern Iowa/QCA here. Should be picking up the Mav within the next two weeks. Going to add info in the sig now.
I just got my maverick tonight and I’m pretty excited about it!
Sponsored

First Name
Ryan Bebensee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid

LoveMyTaters

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick CHR. Corolla
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have a build date of "6/13"
Might actually get one

73Mach1

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Mustang convertible
Carroll guy living in Ankeny for 25 years. Ordered mid Oct. a Hybrid, hot chile pepper, 360 and soft bed cover from Charles Gabus Ford in DSM. Haven't heard a thing yet. Hoping for June delivery when gas is $5.00 a gallon. First time ever buying a car without a test drive. Have seen 3 since order date, one of which looked like a small school bus in the ciber orange.

Sponsored

First Name
Ryan Bebensee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
The tracker must have changed sometime last night. It says it’s being prepped. 18 days to my dealer if that helps anyone, that seems pretty quick. Coworker in western IL said three weeks for his.

I’ll start asking more questions. Thinking about going with snow tires for the winter, is it worth it doing that for us in the Midwest?

Also thinking if it’s worth trading in the tires, are they as bad as some claim they are? Is there any kind of warranty on the tires?
Ford Maverick Any Iowa folks? 2E8E0B9F-BA86-47E3-B14B-9F41D51234D4

SLINGSHOT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Went to Roling Ford in Shell Rock and Molstead in Charles City Saturday. They both said it will be at least July before they can take orders. Both said they would sell at MSRP. Roling will want $1000 down with order. I would want to lock in a trade in number first. Molstead offers lifetime power train warranty on their sales.
One dealer is 20 miles away. The other is just under 40.
I don't even want to think about the wait time for a Lariat cp360 luxury package. We have a 2017 RAV4, so no big hurry to
Such a First World quandary.

2517X

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been in Iowa all my life, now living In the Williamsburg/Marengo area. Ordered a cactus gray hybrid Lariat from Capper Ford in Williamsburg on Oct 23rd. Still in 'order processing', but I'm an optimist. (I also ordered an Elio and still hoping that gets built. . . .. ⌚)
I think your chances of getting a 2022 Maverick are better than the Elio. I'm still waiting on my Elio too. For the $100 all in order I got a "Genuine Elio" t shirt, just glad I didn't go for the $1,000 all in order. My brother is waiting for his Elio too, he lives in Walnut, IA.

philroeder

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
First time parking next to another Maverick ... our Lariat hybrid next to an XLT AWD in the Merle Hay Mall lot (heading to a Top Gun matinee). Just glad the other Maverick owner didn't mistake them and pull off our door handle trying to get in.
Ford Maverick Any Iowa folks? 20220530-IMG_5010

Sponsored

FordHybrid

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Graduated 1965 from West HS, Waterloo. Now in Birch Bay, Washington. Most family members scattered out west. Ordered in mid-October an XLT. Dropped the LUX Package to speedup the delivery. Will install heated seats and spray-in-bed after market.

SLINGSHOT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I worked at the Courier from 1966 to 1984. Lived on Evergreen in Waterloo and then Cameo St in North Cedar.
Waiting to order a loaded '23 Lariat.

Topdog!

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra and RAV 4- Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I live in Waukee and ordered from Stiver Ford. Order placed on January 10. Haven't heard a peep about status of order. Other than getting my order number from the dealer after I asked about it a week or so later. Was expecting at least a 6-7 month wait. Am prepared for it to be longer at this juncture. If I get the truck before the end of the year, I would be pleasantly surprised.
Carbonized grey-XLT-FX4 with Lux package. Only other extra was a full size spare. Drop in bedliner was the only choice as Ford had already discontinued the spray-in for the XLT

RJames

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK XLT, CHEVY S-10
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

First time parking next to another Maverick ... our Lariat hybrid next to an XLT AWD in the Merle Hay Mall lot (heading to a Top Gun matinee). Just glad the other Maverick owner didn't mistake them and pull off our door handle trying to get in.
20220530-IMG_5010.jpg
Was in Des Moines last week, a stranger pulled up next to me, couldn't get enough of my Maverick. Nice truck! Congrats

RJames

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK XLT, CHEVY S-10
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I ordered 1 from Gabus in June, Hybrid lux 360. It is finally built and I'm waiting on shipping.
I also ordered from Granger in Sept. haven't heard anything from them yet.
Born and still living south of Clear Lake. I used the dealer in Clear Lake. I am told they still have not revived one order yet. Mason City dealer has received 1 or 2 so far.
Just curious, do you have your truck? We used the same dealer. Mine was delivered March 17.
Sponsored