OP

ericjtsang

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 540i
Keep us updated if they figure out how to place orders sooner. If i go with Ryan, do you want the referral credit? not that it means anything, but maybe they'll give you the "VIP Treatment" for referring us Dallas buyers
Sponsored

MattMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Keep us updated if they figure out how to place orders sooner. If i go with Ryan, do you want the referral credit? not that it means anything, but maybe they'll give you the "VIP Treatment" for referring us Dallas buyers
I will also be looking forward to finding out if they open up orders soon. Stuck in limbo with the local dealer. Have some friends in DFW area. Greetings from Austin!

Fabian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Genesis
No referral necessary. Hopefully we can help this little dealership so it's a win-win for all.

I will also be looking forward to finding out if they open up orders soon. Stuck in limbo with the local dealer. Have some friends in DFW area. Greetings from Austin!
This is what they said about orders. "It is going to be the same way that Broncos went. You can place your Order Reservation now. When we can actually convert them over to an Order I will reach out to you."

Thank you so much! It's a bit of a drive for me but I'm going to reach out to Ryan.
I asked them if they can do something special for Dallas buyers. They said have free delivery within 300 miles. I don't know the details but you can ask them about it if you are interested.

Fabian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Genesis
Oh, bad news. Just heard from Ryan. "We just got a call from the Owner of our Auto Group, We can not offer or match the 3% Off Invoice".

OP
OP

ericjtsang

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 540i
Oh, bad news. Just heard from Ryan. "We just got a call from the Owner of our Auto Group, We can not offer or match the 3% Off Invoice".
Aw oh well! I think i'll press my luck and hope Ford offers x plan... They probably will? The maverick is cool, but its no raptor/bronco...

Sponsored

Fabian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Genesis
Aw oh well! I think i'll press my luck and hope Ford offers x plan... They probably will? The maverick is cool, but its no raptor/bronco...
Yeah, I think Albert from Granger said it's .4%.

Crabwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Thats a major bummer. I was getting ready to reach our to Ryan in a few to get a reservation.

If anyone else gets an leads please post. I'm going to keep asking around but does not seem the dealers around here are going to match it at this point.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yeah, I think Albert from Granger said it's .4%.
.4% under invoice plus $275 doc fee...so may not be much depending on the trim.

martyi48

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in E. Texas and Jacksboro is 200 miles from me one way. Hopefully I won't have to do this but it is good to know there is a Texas dealer out there that knows what he is doing. But my question is why can't they do an order until July? Is because their allocation is full already? Small dealers don't get the numbers allocated to them like big city dealers.

Fabian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Genesis
I'm in E. Texas and Jacksboro is 200 miles from me one way. Hopefully I won't have to do this but it is good to know there is a Texas dealer out there that knows what he is doing. But my question is why can't they do an order until July? Is because their allocation is full already? Small dealers don't get the numbers allocated to them like big city dealers.
Don't bother. They backed out.

"We just got a call from the Owner of our Auto Group, We can not offer or match the 3% Off Invoice"

Sponsored

Crabwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
I reached out to a couple dealers that are further out. One replied and said would be 3k over MSRP.

I think I'm going to throw in the towel at this point. I've spoken to so many dealers and am not getting anywhere.

I wasn't in the market for a new car originally but the Maverick checked a lot of boxes.

Just need to decide if I want to go through Chapman and do the out of state process. Or just wait until this hit the lot and see if I can negotiate a deal at that point.

Last edited:

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
I was able to place my order through Auto Nation Ford in Arlington. They didn't give me a discount or anything, but they didn't charge anything extra. At this point that seems to be how this will shake out. I think the margin on the Maverick is less than the dealers are used to.

OP
OP

ericjtsang

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 540i
I was able to place my order through Auto Nation Ford in Arlington. They didn't give me a discount or anything, but they didn't charge anything extra. At this point that seems to be how this will shake out. I think the margin on the Maverick is less than the dealers are used to.
I have an "order" as well, but they are saying it's not open for orders yet?

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
I have an "order" as well, but they are saying it's not open for orders yet?
There are some people in this thread reporting that's what their dealer is saying. Idk.

OP
OP

ericjtsang

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 540i
There are some people in this thread reporting that's what their dealer is saying. Idk.
My dealer isn't responding much anymore and they still don't think orders can be placed. Have you gotten the confirmation from Ford that your order was placed?

If so, who is your salesperson? I'd be happy to work with someone that knows what's going on at this point. If my dealer doesn't really want my business (or future business), I will gladly order from Arlington!
Sponsored