Sponsored

Any Future Maverick Owners Here in NOVA??

Buzzard

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Already retired a long time. I have a perfectly good Outback so I'm willing to wait for a test drive. Not willing to pay over MSRP. My wife wants a Ridgeline so this Maverick has to be really comfortable. I like that I can order just what I want, unlike some brands.

Of course Ridgelines are not to be found either.
Sponsored

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
You should get good value of the F-150. Ordered mine from Chapman of Horsham at 4% under invoice which is a ridiculous deal. They were a pleasure to work with...saved thousands over local dealers. Just as you found, no one around here will even come close to that deal. Will be worth the 3 hour trip from the NOVA area.
I'm kind of near NOVA, I went through Chapman of Horsham at 4% under invoice. They said they can handle my Tax, Reg, etc so it'll be a nice deal overall.

Try Carvanna or Vroom, they are paying more than dealers right now.
I also placed my order with Chapman. I live in MD, and the local dealers were playing the wait and see price game. Chapman process was straight forward, I saved $2K, and the drive is about 2 hours.

jennifer1162

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered from Chapman in PA with a CD to Battlefield Ford in Manassas.

J_Garn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered from Chapman in PA with a CD to Battlefield Ford in Manassas.
This would be my first new car I've ever ordered, and I'm pretty unfamiliar with the options/process. I'm in Leesburg and my reservation is through Jerry's Ford. However they've somewhere been frustrating and inept through the process and I wouldn't want to place an order through them. Could you let me know any basic points with placing an order through Chapman, and having it delivered locally?

Sponsored

jennifer1162

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This would be my first new car I've ever ordered, and I'm pretty unfamiliar with the options/process. I'm in Leesburg and my reservation is through Jerry's Ford. However they've somewhere been frustrating and inept through the process and I wouldn't want to place an order through them. Could you let me know any basic points with placing an order through Chapman, and having it delivered locally?
Chapman is selling the Maverick for 3% below invoice. No dealership in the Metro area was below MSRP. Then you either drive up to PA to pick up or arrange for a courtesy delivery (CD) to a local dealer. Usually only the commercial truck dealers will do the CD, usually for around $300.

jennifer1162

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Also this post is super helpful: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...eduling-process-—-a-detailed-explanation.817/

Akraft

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Explorer, 2004 F150, 1970 Maverick Grabber
I'm in the Northern Shenandoah Valley. Ordered July 15th. Was built yesterday. Ordered at Marlow Ford in Luray.
Sponsored