Sponsored

Any Trainer Vehicles in NoVA Area?

CarDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5e
Does anybody know if there will be a Maverick in the NoVA area this week or this weekend. I'd really like to get a peek at one.
Sponsored

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My understanding Cowles Ford in Woodbridge Monday.

J_Garn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just called Jerry's Ford in Leesburg and Ted Britt Ford in Chantilly, and neither of them had any idea what I was talking about. Jerry's has actually tried to insinuate that I didn't know what I was talking about and "they're no where even close to building them, it'll be a long time before we know anything". This is the 3rd time I've reached out to them about general information and ordering, so suffice to say I won't be sourcing my Mav through them.

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just called Jerry's Ford in Leesburg and Ted Britt Ford in Chantilly, and neither of them had any idea what I was talking about. Jerry's has actually tried to insinuate that I didn't know what I was talking about and "they're no where even close to building them, it'll be a long time before we know anything". This is the 3rd time I've reached out to them about general information and ordering, so suffice to say I won't be sourcing my Mav through them.
I only found out about Cowles after the event was over. I have asked local dealers and crickets.
Sponsored