Sponsored

Any Future Maverick Owners Here in NOVA??

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi,
I have several orders placed at local dealers. I was curious how the purchasing process is working for others?
Sponsored

CarDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5e
Kinda NOVA here.. Where did you order from and was it at a discount or MSRP? Some dealers locally will not even think of a discount and some above MSRP. Were you able to find a NOVA dealer willing to discount?

OP
OP
Chris_G

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Kinda NOVA here.. Where did you order from and was it at a discount or MSRP? Some dealers locally will not even think of a discount and some above MSRP. Were you able to find a NOVA dealer willing to discount?
All were at MSRP. Two of the three dealers required $100 deposit, the third waived the deposit. The most cooperative of the dealers was the one that waived the deposit. I hope to sell dealer #3 my F-150 while the market is hot.

CarDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5e
You should get good value of the F-150. Ordered mine from Chapman of Horsham at 4% under invoice which is a ridiculous deal. They were a pleasure to work with...saved thousands over local dealers. Just as you found, no one around here will even come close to that deal. Will be worth the 3 hour trip from the NOVA area.

OP
OP
Chris_G

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You should get good value of the F-150. Ordered mine from Chapman of Horsham at 4% under invoice which is a ridiculous deal. They were a pleasure to work with...saved thousands over local dealers. Just as you found, no one around here will even come close to that deal. Will be worth the 3 hour trip from the NOVA area.
Not doing well with the F-150. I have it on CL for $5700 with 69000 miles. Getting frustrated with tire kickers who want a perfect truck. Dealer is offering $4700 which may be worth not dealing with the aggravation.

I did get a quote from Chapman but decided to suck it up and deal with the local dealers.

Sponsored

tebowed

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 2.0T
I'm kind of near NOVA, I went through Chapman of Horsham at 4% under invoice. They said they can handle my Tax, Reg, etc so it'll be a nice deal overall.

Try Carvanna or Vroom, they are paying more than dealers right now.

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ordered my future Lariat local to. Southern Maryland at invoice but the dealer purchased my trade at 2K over my purchase price two years ago. That will more than make up for the increased taxes on the new Mav.

Sitnbull

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford f-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi,
I have several orders placed at local dealers. I was curious how the purchasing process is working for others?
ordered my future Lariat local to. Southern Maryland at invoice but the dealer purchased my trade at 2K over my purchase price two years ago. That will more than make up for the increased taxes on the new Mav.
Turtle,R U in PG county,?AnnArundle,? Calvert ? What dealership did you go to ?

OP
OP
Chris_G

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's what I'm hoping for in my situation.

EDIT: For the record my local dealer beat Carvana by 2K and truck is gone :D

Last edited:
Sponsored

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Turtle,R U in PG county,?AnnArundle,? Calvert ? What dealership did you go to ?
Southern MD - St. Mary’s county we gave Lexington Park Ford and Leonardtown Ford

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am interested in joining / starting a Mav club when we’ all take delivery - anyone local interested.

OP
OP
Chris_G

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am interested in joining / starting a Mav club when we’ all take delivery - anyone local interested.
Sure, I'm in đź‘Ť

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Cool maybe we can get one of the Ford dealerships or the regional Ford people to sponsor the club. I am retiring soon so this might be something i can have fun getting involved in. Like a bunch of Mav’s along with our. Mavets in Ocean City for Car Week.

OP
OP
Chris_G

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Cool maybe we can get one of the Ford dealerships or the regional Ford people to sponsor the club. I am retiring soon so this might be something i can have fun getting involved in. Like a bunch of Mav’s along with our. Mavets in Ocean City for Car Week.
I won't be far behind you retiring.
Sponsored