Sponsored

Any delays with 2.0 eco boost?

Antc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sentra
I am still trying to order a hybrid but it looks like that won’t happen. Did anyone hear about delays with the 2.0?
Sponsored

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am still trying to order a hybrid but it looks like that won’t happen. Did anyone hear about delays with the 2.0?
Not sure about delays, but I just recently ordered a 2.0 EB and dealer said I will most likely not see my maverick for around 6-8 months at minimum

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not sure about delays, but I just recently ordered a 2.0 EB and dealer said I will most likely not see my maverick for around 6-8 months at minimum
By "just recently ordered" how recently are you talking about? I ordered November 5th and opted for the EB over the hybrid. My dealer said 12-16 weeks, but the 6-8 months is scary. Say it ain't so!

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
By "just recently ordered" how recently are you talking about? I ordered November 5th and opted for the EB over the hybrid. My dealer said 12-16 weeks, but the 6-8 months is scary. Say it ain't so!
Very recent, as in just ordered on 12/4…not a big deal for me though as I currently have 2 vehicles anyways and I’m not really in a rush to get the maverick :)

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Very recent, as in just ordered on 12/4…not a big deal for me though as I currently have 2 vehicles anyways and I’m not really in a rush to get the maverick :)
My order went in on 12/2 and the dealer said about a 4-5 month wait right now. I have no problem waiting since my current vehicle is in good shape, but still I rather get the Maverick sooner than later :)

Sponsored

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My order went in on 12/2 and the dealer said about a 4-5 month wait right now. I have no problem waiting since my current vehicle is in good shape, but still I rather get the Maverick sooner than later :)
Same, but I look at it this way…. Just gives me more time to put down a bigger down payment lol

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dealer told me 3-4 months.
Yeah, not sure what it is as far as the wait times where I’m at, but seeing as a pretty good amount of the dealers here in New Mexico are on the smaller side compared to more populated states i have a feeling that has something to do with it. I ordered mine from one of the larger dealers, but still got told that it would be a 6-8 month wait time

Sponsored

Deleted member 4163

I ordered my XLT with the ecoboost engine on Aug 24th and I received a build date of Dec. 13 and then a week later moved to Jan. 3rd. I don't expect my car until early February. For reference, my salesman told me late October, so, don't believe them when they say three to four months unless you ordered just a very basic XL.

clippedwings

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Transit Connect
Ordered mine out of one of the largest dealers there and am going into month 4 without any response from Ford whatsoever. There is absolutely no consistency in this system, though I suspect a lot of what's going on can be blamed on the dealers, not Ford.

Deleted member 4163

Just got my order confirmation from Ford today on 12/7 :)
Check your priority code. Most say 19. If you can get your dealer to change it to 10 that will help to get it scheduled sooner. I did that and I received my initial build date two weeks later. It's worth a shot. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Check your order code. Most say 19. If you can get your dealer to change it to 10 that will help to get it scheduled sooner. I did that and I received my initial build date two weeks later. It's worth a shot. Good luck.
Not really in a hurry on my end, but out of curiosity where would I find that code? So far the only confirmation I’ve gotten is an email from Ford stating that my order is confirmed and was put in for me on my behalf by my Ford dealer

Mannyr

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Check your order code. Most say 19. If you can get your dealer to change it to 10 that will help to get it scheduled sooner. I did that and I received my initial build date two weeks later. It's worth a shot. Good luck.
My order said priority code 10, what do you think that means on time? I am in the no rush boat as well. I am guessing to have the truck delivered to the dealership by February.
Sponsored