Sponsored

Any affordable Tonneau fold hard cover with good quality( no leakage) recommendation?

Ven

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Try to find one affordable fold hard cover with good quality, any recommendation?
Sponsored

Taxman100

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Rough Country trifold - it doesn't fold against the rear window, but it is easy to remove if you need the additional room. Mine is watertight - the only leakage I get into the bad because of the large gaps between the side of the tailgate and the fender sides, which the cover has no impact on.

Look around - you might find it on sale by a retailer.

https://www.roughcountry.com/product/maverick-low-profile-bed-cover-47254500

Reactions: Ven

JetFixxxer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat x2, Lux, Co-pilot 360 Assist
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Got an Amazon 430.00 cover and If mine wasn't a Christmas gift. I would have returned it. I prefer the low profile. I'm also not a fan on how my current one latches instead of having the cable to open it. It's sturdy and as of right now hasn't let water in.

DinoLord

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 XL EB AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Rough Country trifold - it doesn't fold against the rear window, but it is easy to remove if you need the additional room. Mine is watertight - the only leakage I get into the bad because of the large gaps between the side of the tailgate and the fender sides, which the cover has no impact on.

Look around - you might find it on sale by a retailer.

https://www.roughcountry.com/product/maverick-low-profile-bed-cover-47254500
I wish those folded all the way up. Can you measure the max open area(folded up, tailgate up)? Curious.

Sponsored

Taxman100

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wish those folded all the way up. Can you measure the max open area(folded up, tailgate up)? Curious.
Let me do so when I get home. I'll try to edit this post once I get the measurement.

One other nice thing about a hard trifold - when you are unloading the bed, you can put items on it as a shelf and not worry about it not being able to hold the weight.

Delmav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is the one I got off "Ebay", So far the installation was quick and easy.

4.6FT Tri-Fold Truck Bed Tonneau Cover For 2022-2024 Ford Maverick Waterproof | eBay

Been through "Monsoon" rain and several trips through the car was and so far the bed and contents have stayed nice and dry. easy to remove for the extra room.

Not only does it keep the rain out it also keeps out prying eyes.

All in not bad for $140.00 bucks.....

Jim

Ford Maverick Any affordable Tonneau fold hard cover with good quality( no leakage) recommendation? 20240121_124437[1]

Ford Maverick Any affordable Tonneau fold hard cover with good quality( no leakage) recommendation? 20240121_124445[1]

OP
OP

Ven

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is the one I got off "Ebay", So far the installation was quick and easy.

4.6FT Tri-Fold Truck Bed Tonneau Cover For 2022-2024 Ford Maverick Waterproof | eBay

Been through "Monsoon" rain and several trips through the car was and so far the bed and contents have stayed nice and dry. easy to remove for the extra room.

Not only does it keep the rain out it also keeps out prying eyes.

All in not bad for $140.00 bucks.....

Jim

20240121_124437[1].jpg

20240121_124445[1].jpg
It looks like soft cover? I concern how long can it last.....

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My $230 Gator tri-fold sure looks like the Ford model. It has been on for 3 yrs...No leaks but over about 1,000 miles of dirt roads this summer it did suck in some dust...that was easily washed out. After 3 yrs it has stretched a little from heat...but still very functional...If I buy another one in the future it will also be another Gator Tri-fold. To keep out rain water It is important to apply the rubber weather strip around the bottom of the tonneau edges.

Ford Maverick Any affordable Tonneau fold hard cover with good quality( no leakage) recommendation? 1708022669838
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: Ven