First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Maverick unfortunately
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will chat let you know if it's previewing?
I think so, I just tried it and was able to confirm they had my order in the system right but she (Rachel) told me mine was still being processed. I asked if it was previewing and this was her response (see image)

Ford Maverick Any 2023MY get a VIN yet??? CleanShot 2022-10-27 at 09.01.59@2x

RLacourse

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I see you are fairly new to the forum. It took me over a year to get my 2022 VIN. You wont get a VIN until you get scheduled. Which won't be until after all the cancelled 2022 VIN's are built. If you are a new 2023 order you will also have to wait for all of the 2022 rollovers to be built.

All of this is subject to constraints.

There are two choices.
  1. patience
  2. regularly vent
Both are common in this forum.
I working on the third choice saving as much as I can till it comes gotta reduce my monthly payment

Mav101

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gm
I think so, I just tried it and was able to confirm they had my order in the system right but she (Rachel) told me mine was still being processed. I asked if it was previewing and this was her responded with (see image)

CleanShot 2022-10-27 at 09.01.59@2x.png

Order processing means nothing fyi

iwanttruck

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Maverick unfortunately
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Order processing means nothing fyi
She was able to confirm my order number, dealer, and build. So I at least was able to confirm things are in the system correctly... but yes nothing is being done with it and since it is a 23my with priority 15 I dont think it will get scheduled for another 5 months (if ever).

I was just curious to reach out and see if the chat thing referenced in this thread worked

Sponsored

Mav101

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gm
She was able to confirm my order number, dealer, and build. So I at least was able to confirm things are in the system correctly... but yes nothing is being done with it and since it is a 23my with priority 15 I dont think it will get scheduled for another 5 months (if ever).

I was just curious to reach out and see if the chat thing referenced in this thread worked

Just letting you know it means nothing.

23 builds likely won’t start until late February early March depending on supply chain

You will likely get built next fall.

Tremorboi

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
KT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From what I have been able to research, Unscheduled-Compatibility (the "T" and "R" are next to each other on the keyboard and likely a typo) means that there is a component mismatch. In other words, there is a constraint that keeps it from being scheduled... this week.

In theory, Ford resets their servers on Fridays and everything goes back to an Unscheduled-Clean status when it does, opening your order up to be looked at next week.

Again, this is based on my research and not based on any internal knowledge of how Ford works.
So I just got off the phone with my dealer and apparently all 100 and something mavericks that they a ordered have that same problem so it might just be a system issue for them.

Mrchips77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was a priority 10 on my 2023 order. That has been changed now to 11. Asked the dealer why the change? He told me they had 4 2022 orders (Hybrids , like my order) that have been converted to 2023's and they would get priority over my build. :(

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I just got off the phone with my dealer and apparently all 100 and something mavericks that they a ordered have that same problem so it might just be a system issue for them.
See this: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...eeks-11-21-11-28-12-5-12-12.22401/post-427793

It could be Ford slammed the brakes because of some issues with the MY22 Hybrids that need to be converted getting in the way of scheduling the MY23s.

I was a priority 10 on my 2023 order. That has been changed now to 11. Asked the dealer why the change? He told me they had 4 2022 orders (Hybrids , like my order) that have been converted to 2023's and they would get priority over my build. :(
If you have a hybrid, they should. If you have an EB, then there is still an equal chance yours gets built before theirs. It just comes down to constraints.

Sponsored

gator_dub

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid; 1967 VW Karmann Ghia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm surprised anyone who wasn't a 2022 got a priority 10.
Unless the dealer had no MY22 rollovers. Then it makes no difference where they put the MY23s.