InDaRed2

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just stopped by my dealer to add a couple things to my XLT Hybrid. He told me they had 60 orders but only 40 allocations. So looks like there is a high probability I wont be getting mine. Ugh.
Sponsored

Lonnie gee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda and rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just stopped by my dealer to add a couple things to my XLT Hybrid. He told me they had 60 orders but only 40 allocations. So looks like there is a high probability I wont be getting mine. Ugh.
Where you order, told me also had 60 ,

h20mxracer222

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac Escalade EXT and Toyota 4runner Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This. No way an Ecoboost sits not being built if there is capacity considering how far below threshold that build is. I'd be worried about allocations with a hybrid, or if you are concerned with timing. Not going to change things now, but allocations could effect those. But if you're willing to wait. A year for your Ecoboost you'll get it allocations or no
Hopefully you're right and my XLT Ecoboost AWD Lux Fx4 Tow package with moonroof and remote start gets built. I ordered through a smaller local dealer in N Georgia.

Michaelkov

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW X1, 2018 Toyota Rav4, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought it was more like a toddler with a crayon drawing random numbers and symbols. When they had sufficiently drawn to their liking they threw up their hands and said "da" and the manager took that to mean their child was a savant and solved the system.
Ford Maverick Allocations Article-Page-58

minitrucknuts

Banned
Banned
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS
1 out of 3 is ''high probability ''?

Sponsored

InDaRed2

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Lonnie gee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda and rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bommarito. They also told me I was their 3rd 2023 order on the 16th of sept.

Add in hybrid and yes, high probability I WONT get it.
Ok ordered through beuckman in Ellisville 60 orders
On Last day priority 19

OP
OP
jesemd

jesemd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I asked my dealer today. All they would say is they had more allocations than orders and mine was one of only a few EBs ordered there. That, in his mind, meant mine was more likely to be produced. I'm not holding my breath.

dcs12345

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I asked my dealer today. All they would say is they had more allocations than orders and mine was one of only a few EBs ordered there. That, in his mind, meant mine was more likely to be produced. I'm not holding my breath.
That sounds like great odds

Sponsored

OrCoaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81 VW Caddy and 96 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Orders:Allocations is the important metric.
I am not sure everyone understands your point. Not everyone will see that a a Ratio. Math was a strongpoint for me so it was second nature to understand but there are math challenged folks out there.

OP
OP
jesemd

jesemd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
According to Tim's livestream last night:

1. Allocations will determine if your dealer has anything scheduled each round.
2. Priority Code determines which order at a particular dealer gets scheduled. Lower is better.
3. Then the earliest order date within that priority code group gets scheduled first.
4. But all that goes out the window if they don't have parts to build your particular configuration or they just decide not to build your particular configuration this round. You will be passed over.

Last edited:

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In the below video @fordvideoguy explains the complex formula used for dealer allocation. In the video Tim only talks about sales and allocation of Mavericks. I through I remember later Tim learned the sale of a group of vehicles would be used to calculate the allocation.

Anybody know the Ford vehicles included in the sales calculation?

Impetus19

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3, 1979 CJ5 360 3spd, 2015 prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In the below video @fordvideoguy explains the complex formula used for dealer allocation. In the video Tim only talks about sales and allocation of Mavericks. I through I remember later Tim learned the sale of a group of vehicles would be used to calculate the allocation.

Anybody know the Ford vehicles included in the sales calculation?

I recall him saying bronco sport/maverick/escapes for the vehicle group.

Timaysz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer sport trac
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah I suppose as someone said in the comments before that if there had to put down payment would make a difference you gotta have a dog in the fight something to Lose and then so many may not have ordered . Perhaps like $1000 or 2000 so that they would know how serious you really are
When I was looking around for what dealership to order from I checked out 3 of them... The first one didn't have a vehicle to test drive. But after looking around online I seen a sister dealership of them in their auto group that had the same name like K of delaven or K of belvidere was putting 10k admin charges on.. Then the 2nd had a eco front wheel for a test drive... Which I was realy surprised at how roomy the interior felt and how quick the truck felt... ( I'm currently driving a 2003 explorer sport trec I picked up in 2017 that I gust paid cash for) something just felt off about them... So I was refered to small town dearship my friend/old boss had just picked up his ordered f350 Lariat 2 months befor I decided to order a mav... And his sales man was the sales manager.. Went in and talked to him and said I didn't need a deposit... Ended up ordering with them in Jan. A eco xlt alto blue with fx4 with lux and put a 500$ deposit down. he was honest and said I'd be lucky to get it this build year and most likely be pushed to a 23... Which is what happend... Then did the reorder for a 23..Then the funny thing is that this Nov 3rd got the scheduled email for Dec 19th.. After work I called my buddy to tell him I finally got the scheduled email. And he said ya I know im sitting here with randy (the sales manager) I'm ordering another f350... He keeps trying to get me to come back and work for him. So he was see if u come back u can flip ur mav.. And this f350 lariet could be for you... I asked him why this one and not the 22 he just got... I guess ford won't let u pick the blacked out option for a 23 f350. That he has on the 22
Sponsored