john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox, redline. XLT,AWD,4KTOW,FX4 ,CO PILOT360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Am trying to find out who makes the tri-fold cover ford has for 569 can't get any info on it have read too many reports of the soft roll up cover beings to short and have had many roll ups on 3/4 trucks and when you open then close you always have to walk around the bed and pull it tight if you want it to look good, it's a pain in the ass, anybody know what brand fords fold up is so we can find some reviews on it is it a gator, truxedo or an extang ??? there's no info on ford website

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For those who have gotten an aftermarket tonneau cover:
-What did you get?
-Is it weatherproof?
-Would you recommend it?
-How much was it?
Truxedo Pro X15. $400ish. It is a superior fit and high quality cover. It is not 100% waterproof, but very few are. It is 99% waterproof.

I would and have recommended it here many times.

Here’s a link to the site I bought it from. I bought the combination Rack and Tonneau set.

https://www.tonneaufactoryoutlet.co...uxedo-pro-x15-angry-elephant-rack-system.html

Suzukiridr14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1956 THunderbird , 2016 Acura MDX (Wifes car)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Am trying to find out who makes the tri-fold cover ford has for 569 can't get any info on it have read too many reports of the soft roll up cover beings to short and have had many roll ups on 3/4 trucks and when you open then close you always have to walk around the bed and pull it tight if you want it to look good, it's a pain in the ass, anybody know what brand fords fold up is so we can find some reviews on it is it a gator, truxedo or an extang ??? there's no info on ford website
I bought the Gater SFX Tri fold it cost $237.15 + tax. Fits perfect, easy to use, or remove, has a 10 year warrentee, and got it in a week! 844-472-3062 ask for special discounts.

Sponsored

mcc63303

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sold 22 Hybrid XL now 24 Hybrid XL, 57 Chevy 454ci
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Installed a Truxedo Pro x15 Tonneau Cover today. Good fit at front and tail gate. Definitely need to close tail gate then latch cover after that for best fit/seal. Very easy to unlatch (one lever on driver's side) and if you want to remove the cover also very easy, just a slide clamp on each side in the front. Made of canvas type material, not vinyl. Purchased from Autoanything, $500 total (free shipping) after doing an online chat, normally $579.95, told sale price $535, when I said I'd check around I was told $500 if I purchased during online chat. Lifetime warranty for what that's worth.

KenJ45

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT 2.0L Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just put a Gator soft tri-fold on mine, cost $240. Hasn't rained since I had it so can't really say how weatherproof it is yet.
Sponsored