First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone order the hard trifold from Ford? What is the quality of the cover? What material is it made out of? Is it secure/watertight? Anyone know who makes it?

I am looking for a very secure cover that is reasonably water tight and may buy the one from Ford after my truck is delivered using Ford points to offset the cost.

Thanks
Sponsored

Ricstar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ7
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A co-worker has a F-150 with the hard tri-fold and they are very happy with it, my understanding is they will be the same brand (BAK G2) just rebadged. For myself, I'm looking at the aftermarket. The BAK G2 can be found in the $800 online over $1000+ from ford.

OP
OP
Decayed

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A co-worker has a F-150 with the hard tri-fold and they are very happy with it, my understanding is they will be the same brand (BAK G2) just rebadged. For myself, I'm looking at the aftermarket. The BAK G2 can be found in the $800 online over $1000+ from ford.
It's the bak g2? Thanks!

Ricstar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ7
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's the bak g2? Thanks!
That is my understanding. I have seen a Bak G2 next to it and the only difference I could see was the badge at the tailgate.

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone order the hard trifold from Ford? What is the quality of the cover? What material is it made out of? Is it secure/watertight? Anyone know who makes it?

I am looking for a very secure cover that is reasonably water tight and may buy the one from Ford after my truck is delivered using Ford points to offset the cost.

Thanks
I had a BAK on my Chevy Colorado and was very pleased with it. It even survived a total loss fire and explosion! BAK has a couple for the Maverick. Their Backflip MX4 trifold is cheaper than Ford's and has a 5 year warranty. Not yet in stock, though. They do have the G2 which is cheaper and has a 3 year warranty.
https://bakindustries.com/products/2022/ford/maverick
Sponsored