First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks like this was cleared up. FYI these are a cobranded part, most alignment components we have are SPC parts that we sell exclusively as a kit. Usually most of the SPC components are sold as one corner only.

The washer is there simply as an indicator to tell you where the cam is at since you can not see that. Once torqued to the SPC recommended 97 ft-lb, the clamp load holds the position. Its good practice to paint mark the position, and recheck the torque and verify it hasn't moved after a couple hundred miles post alignment.
Sponsored

derichio02

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid, Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry to revive an old post but any qualms in only replacing the bolt on one side? My right front is in good shape at -.5 degrees but my left front is at -1.9 which is out of spec.

Secondly, does anyone know the torque specs of the lower bolt? I am going to install these and head straight to the alignment shop.

Moby

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 sprinter van 65 chevy 11 Doka syncro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Another option is just install the bolts you took out . When you go to the alignment shop ,give the bolts to them and they will install as needed . Also you will need a 4 wheel alignment ,as the back end will be out of spec as well .

derichio02

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid, Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another option is just install the bolts you took out . When you go to the alignment shop ,give the bolts to them and they will install as needed . Also you will need a 4 wheel alignment ,as the back end will be out of spec as well .
Yep, I found all of my info and backend was already adjusted and is within spec. It was literally only the driver front that had too much camber.
Sponsored