First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
well I was going to take my truck in and get the front end aligned but canceled . didn't know if I need to purchase those camber bolts first. installed the h&r super sport springs on the AWD eco boost..... wasn't sure if the shop could align it within factory specs without them. any info would be appreciated.
Sponsored

ShadowChas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
well I was going to take my truck in and get the front end aligned but canceled . didn't know if I need to purchase those camber bolts first. installed the h&r super sport springs on the AWD eco boost..... wasn't sure if the shop could align it within factory specs without them. any info would be appreciated.
Mine was done without them, I think they’re only needed if you want more camber (like for track time) since the springs still use factory shocks, etc.

OP
OP
kennygs22

kennygs22

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was done without them, I think they’re only needed if you want more camber (like for track time) since the springs still use factory shocks, etc.
thats what I thought , just wasn't sure so went ahead and purchased them. have alignment set for this morning , will se how it comes out...... what bed cover did you go with ? trying to figure out what type to install

ShadowChas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
thats what I thought , just wasn't sure so went ahead and purchased them. have alignment set for this morning , will se how it comes out...... what bed cover did you go with ? trying to figure out what type to install
I’m not thrilled with mine (unable to make the cover tighter and even wrapping the cross bars still has slap noise on highway), but was only one available at the time used my FordPass points with the truxedo/ford branded logo soft roll up. I prefer the usability full access,etc but now ya can find them under $200 for off brands.
Sponsored