First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That is the thing though, they don't necessarily need to be a constraint to hold up your order against other orders that have less add ons.

If I'm working with a large set of data, and i want to get through the most rows of the data quickly, I am going to apply the least amount of filters I need to get as many as can be done quickly first.

That could mean I am going to pick all hybrid xlt with 360 and lux package, but nothing else. Then lariat hybrid xlt 360 lux and nothing else. And now scheduling is done.

That would get the most orders scheduled in the least amount of time, and production can move faster because the single item add ons don't need to be accounted for.

In this scenario the floor mats don't have to be a constraint, they are simply being skipped for now to streamline the scheduling and build process

Now, I'm not saying that is how it works, and I'm sure there are many other intricacies involved. What I'm saying though is, for you is it worth it to get something you can easily get separately at the dealer done by the factory, that could, for some random reason, be holding up your build scheduling?
Thanks that makes some sense. It's like Ford is wanting to build stock orders for dealers but put our names on it. Anything dealer can do leave off order. Will call my dealer today.
Sponsored

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Ordered June 23 but then in late August had to switch my order over to AWD because of the whole FWD 4K tow debacle. So I think that is why I don't have a scheduled date yet because my build is pretty straight forward.

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Ordered 6/8 didn't get a confirmation until 6/17 Changed the ordered several times From XLT Velicity Blue Hybrid w/Lux to Hot Pepper Red and then to Carbonized Gray...finally to Carbonized Gray Hybrid Lariat Still not scheduled

My XL AWD w/tow Ordered 6/27 confirmed 6/28
I figured I'd go with the XL for cost...add everything I wanted..AWD-Mat-Spray in-Tonneau cover and keep the cost under $30,000....and had to remove most (See in my Signature).
Scheduled for build week 10/25

OP
OP
Big_T

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
**** Changed the ordered several times From XLT Velicity Blue Hybrid w/Lux to Hot Pepper Red and then to Carbonized Gray...finally to Carbonized Gray Hybrid Lariat Still not scheduled
They're probably waiting to be sure you're finished changing your mind on that one....LOL J/K

Deleted member 1894

I placed the order on June 22nd but changed my order 3 times
August 1st being the last time till I felt I had got it right. Ya all are to blame for that 🤯 The 23 models will be in the works by the time we get our 22s

Ford Maverick A Poll for those that ordered in June 40A901B0-7E2E-4C2E-836B-72E9A95609AE

Sponsored

Lorenrn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Buick Lesabre
Confirmed 6/25…FWD XLT, 2.0, Lux pkg, 4K, spare. Change confirmed 8/18 to AWD XLT, 2.0, Lux pkg., 4K, spare. Small dealer (1) allocation, (1) order…ME….Scheduled 11/1

OP
OP
Big_T

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm wondering if we had a lot of June hybrid orders get scheduled yesterday? Please update the poll if you have a June order.

OP
OP
Big_T

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It looks like we had some June orders scheduled today, even hybrids!
Please update the poll at the top of the page so we can see if all of our June orders have been scheduled, or if Ford still have some work to do for their early adopters.
Sponsored