Sponsored

Anyone else notice that the APR "lock" for those of us that ordered in Sept. 2022 expires Jan 2 2024?

Irasvette

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ira
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
But no bank in the world would have locked in an interest rate for the 15 months I've been waiting for this truck.
Yah I'm going to be waiting 17 months I'm not sure anymore.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Robert C

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My gut reaction to being informed about "allocations" was the same. However, it is good advice come the end of the day. Basically it's about crap dealers and good dealers. A good dealer will tell about them and if they have them. A crap dealer generally won't.

Agreed that we shouldn't have to figure it out ourselves. However, it's the environment we're in currently.
Yes but there is no way to know which dealers have what allocations. To pay attention to allocations but have no way to look up which dealers have what is pointless.
I wouldn't believe what a dealer says about their allocations.
Now if I could look it up online OK.
Buit you can't.

Irasvette

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ira
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I met a guy that has a FX4 2023 yesterday what a truck. Hay John give me a shout out

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just go out and get one!

Markups are way down now.
It's rare, but some are at MSRP now.

It is not worth a long drive to go get one and drive it home today (or tomorrow?).

Pikey87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's been almost 15 months since I ordered my truck. Still no news of expected delivery. Just wondering how long was the longest wait for anyone. From what I've picked up from several threads is that the average wait time is betweem 14-16 months!
I ordered my XL hybrid October 2021... Received February 2023. Frustrating wasn't a strong enough word, but I absolutely love my mav lol. I'd actually given up and bought a Santa Cruz, but got a trade in offer just a few hundred what I'd paid 6 months prior. Hang in there dude 👍
Ford Maverick Anyone else notice that the APR "lock" for those of us that ordered in Sept. 2022 expires Jan 2 2024? IMG_20230224_130618663_HDR

Sponsored

vRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
Undecided
Yeah, it's a thing, it's a 10 digit number (mine starts 10010_____) you can get by calling the Ford customer service number.
It's part of the Smart Vicent "protection" private offer certification - separate from the price private offer.
The Ford credit APR (for 3 years) was 2.9% when we ordered a 2023. it's 6% now.
Anyway that is set to expire Jan 2, 2024 - and I still don't have a truck.
So they are going to expire before many of us even get our trucks?
Every single thing...sigh.
If you have a 2024 Maverick coming then there is no special or discounted APR offer from Ford.

OP
OP

Robert C

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you have a 2024 Maverick coming then there is no special or discounted APR offer from Ford.
Yeah there is -
Smart Vicent 'Protection"
private offer certification #
10010XXXXX
(2.9%)

vRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
Undecided
Yeah there is -
Smart Vicent 'Protection"
private offer certification #
10010XXXXX
(2.9%)
What is the 5 digit program number for the APR certificate?

Has your dealer confirmed that the certificate number you were given applies to the Maverick?

The reason why I'm asking is that customer's are given certificates all the time by Ford but not all will be applicable to the Maverick. Usually the special finance rates don't carry over to other model years.

OP
OP

Robert C

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What is the 5 digit program number for the APR certificate?

Has your dealer confirmed that the certificate number you were given applies to the Maverick?

The reason why I'm asking is that customer's are given certificates all the time by Ford but not all will be applicable to the Maverick. Usually the special finance rates don't carry over to other model years.
I don't know about a 5 digit program number but I confirmed a 10 digit number yesterday with Ford customer service on the phone. She said I was locked in at 2.9% but it expires Jan 2, 2024. She called it "Protection"
private offer certification.
Sponsored