Sponsored

369 days! Thanks to all those on the forum who post useful, relevant information.!

Equator Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Suzuki Equator
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Long journey finally over! Received my EB XL Thursday. Took one year and 4 days after ordering. If you are ordering a Ford in Maine I highly recommend Wiscasset Ford. There was no deposit required, they responded to my requests for changes to the order promptly, gave me price protection and had no documentation fees.

I have learned so much from this forum over the last year. I found a pair of take-off rims from a Bronco Sport with the Falken Wildpeak tires for $800 a couple of months ago, and immediately mounted them (honestly think steelies and carbon gray donā€™t look great together). Plan to mount snow tires to my steelies and likely paint them black. Also, TPMS from the take-offs was picked up right away by the Mav without having to do anything (even locations were correct). I got a set of lug nuts based on info in this forum. Put on the Mabett mud flaps I got for $30. Extremely easy to install and not terrible quality (par for the rest of the truck).

Plan to get the Gator SFX trifold cover and Husky matts next, based on positives reviews of these products.

I just want to say thanks to all the posters here who provided great information to me and others. I have posted a few times but mostly lurk, scouring the forum for the treasure trove of info that is here.

Sold my 2012 Suzuki Equator today (although I guess I will always be "Equator Guy" on this forum). Was a great reliable vehicle for me for many years. Hope to say the same for the Maverick in 8 years.

Ford Maverick 369 days! Thanks to all those on the forum who post useful, relevant information.! IMG_20230923_150522897
Sponsored

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Long journey finally over! Received my EB XL Thursday. Took one year and 4 days after ordering. If you are ordering a Ford in Maine I highly recommend Wiscasset Ford. There was no deposit required, they responded to my requests for changes to the order promptly, gave me price protection and had no documentation fees.

I have learned so much from this forum over the last year. I found a pair of take-off rims from a Bronco Sport with the Falken Wildpeak tires for $800 a couple of months ago, and immediately mounted them (honestly think steelies and carbon gray donā€™t look great together). Plan to mount snow tires to my steelies and likely paint them black. Also, TPMS from the take-offs was picked up right away by the Mav without having to do anything (even locations were correct). I got a set of lug nuts based on info in this forum. Put on the Mabett mud flaps I got for $30. Extremely easy to install and not terrible quality (par for the rest of the truck).

Plan to get the Gator SFX trifold cover and Husky matts next, based on positives reviews of these products.

I just want to say thanks to all the posters here who provided great information to me and others. I have posted a few times but mostly lurk, scouring the forum for the treasure trove of info that is here.

Sold my 2012 Suzuki Equator today (although I guess I will always be "Equator Guy" on this forum). Was a great reliable vehicle for me for many years. Hope to say the same for the Maverick in 8 years.

IMG_20230923_150522897.jpg
Looks great and an amazing amount of work so quickly! Congratulations and enjoy your new ride!

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
CG, great color, looks great!
Wife traded her 05 Escape for a 20 Escape and cried to see it go. Lost 1 noisy wheel bearing and replaced both and then an exhaust system at 10yrs for the 05. My 10 F series lost a trans cooling line last year, pin hole. 10 E450, nada.
8 yrs lol.

BigB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats I like what youā€™ve done so far

2023AWD

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks good.

Mine ā€˜onlyā€™ took 345 days. 2023 LX AWD, EB with the tow package.
Ford Maverick 369 days! Thanks to all those on the forum who post useful, relevant information.! 75967C1F-BF02-4B6F-96B6-F8CA44E6CA60

I had it working within 3 hours of picking it up.
Ford Maverick 369 days! Thanks to all those on the forum who post useful, relevant information.! 178C36FD-0216-4CFB-B150-6EF1A4111E8C

Sponsored

Joe Mac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350 F250 Super Duty
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not sure why it took you guys so long to get an Eco Boost. It took me 9 months to get mine. I did order the Lariet Lux, with 4k tow and Fx4.
So is it because I ordered most of the goodies and Ford has more of a profit margin on the loaded ones or did I just get lucky?

OP
OP
Equator Guy

Equator Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Suzuki Equator
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I originally order Hybrid, then switched in January. Held out for the tow hitch, which likely caused some delay along with the base XL model. Wanted the tow hitch mainly for accessories like the Maxxhaul bed extender, for lumber etc.

OP
OP
Equator Guy

Equator Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Suzuki Equator
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not sure why it took you guys so long to get an Eco Boost. It took me 9 months to get mine. I did order the Lariet Lux, with 4k tow and Fx4.
So is it because I ordered most of the goodies and Ford has more of a profit margin on the loaded ones or did I just get lucky?
Looks good.

Mine ā€˜onlyā€™ took 345 days. 2023 LX AWD, EB with the tow package.
75967C1F-BF02-4B6F-96B6-F8CA44E6CA60.jpeg

I had it working within 3 hours of picking it up.
178C36FD-0216-4CFB-B150-6EF1A4111E8C.jpeg
I think the steelies look much better with your trucks color!

2023AWD

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yup. I like them. Iā€™m on the lookout for some nice, cheap, Bronco Sport take offs though.

Sponsored

wax87

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Avalon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

On the contrary Your journey has just begun!!! Congratulations and Happy Mavericking and Maverick-modding

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Those rims look great. So do the XLT ones.
They go even better with that color truck. šŸ‘šŸ»

JakRussll

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid & 2023 HD Duramax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Congrats. We picked up our Mav #2 this week also. This time we went with the Carbon

We picked up Mav #2 for the family this week also. This time we went with the Carbon Grey also and like it SOOOO much better than the color our first Maverick. First one was a Hybrid and this one is an EcoBoost. Did not care for the ride of this EB at first then realized it had 43 lbs of air in each tire. So, fixed that and now the ride is smooth and I like them both.

We also ordered ours 53 weeks ago. My dealer jacked the base price up $400 and would not price protect. Says "invoice is invoice". I was too tired to argue and I vote with my feet anyway. Not sure I believe him after your experience. I have 4 more Fords on order for my company and this idiot could have all my future biz but would rather (dirty word) a customer out of $400 so he can upgrade to Sonic double cheeseburgers with extra jalapenos every day next month. (Dirty word #2)

Congrats again. Now, to play the game we all play. When I see a Mav coming towards me, I tell my wife "MAVERICK",, She turns around to see it the license plate is in the wonky spot (her words) :) I always win!

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Congrats. I'm at 376 days of waiting but have a 24 build date for our Lariat hybrid of Oct 16th. So at least the end is in site.

Mtedzeg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

That's AWESOME! I just got my Hybrid XLT on 9/22! It took a year and 3 days! Worth the wait!
Sponsored