3% Under Inovoice at Chapman Ford Northeast The Number 1 Volume Dealer in Philadlephia

First Name
Ed
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Explorer
Hi Everyone. My name is Ed Simpson. I am the Business Development Manager for Chapman Ford in Philadelphia.

We are also offering 3% under invoice for Maverick new reservations & transfers…plus tax/tags & $394 PA doc…

Feel free to dm/call/email me directly

esimpson@chapmanautogroup.com
215-608-0373

Chapman Ford of Philadelphia, 19114 is the zip code

No additional deposit required

ghost1986

First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Grand Marquis
So ive seen this listed a few times for multiple dealers. Is the invoice price just the MSRP? My build is priced at $26,185 for exactly how Id want it. Does that 3% under invoice essentially mean Im looking at ~$25,400 as a price out the door?

Im over near Danville PA, Id be fine taking the trip to Philly for a less hassle and easy sale like that. Some of the Ford dealers up here are a bit... uncouth with their attitude and tactics.

First Name
Ed
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Explorer
So ive seen this listed a few times for multiple dealers. Is the invoice price just the MSRP? My build is priced at $26,185 for exactly how Id want it. Does that 3% under invoice essentially mean Im looking at ~$25,400 as a price out the door?

Im over near Danville PA, Id be fine taking the trip to Philly for a less hassle and easy sale like that. Some of the Ford dealers up here are a bit... uncouth with their attitude and tactics.
Hey Rob,

Yeah we are going to be straight forward with it. Give me a call at 215-608-0373 or you can email me esimpson@chapmanautogroup.com