Sponsored

NOW 4% Under Inovoice at Chapman Ford Northeast The Number 1 Volume Dealer in Philadlephia

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Mach-E
Engine
Undecided
Hi Everyone. My name is Ed Simpson. I am the Business Development Manager for Chapman Ford in Philadelphia.

THANK YOU ALL THAT ORDERED THROUGH US!

My offer is now expired for the Maverick. I cannot fulfill anymore.

Feel free to dm/call/email me

[email protected]
215-608-0373

Chapman Ford of Philadelphia, 19114 is the zip code

No additional deposit required.
Sponsored

Last edited:

ghost1986

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Grand Marquis
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So ive seen this listed a few times for multiple dealers. Is the invoice price just the MSRP? My build is priced at $26,185 for exactly how Id want it. Does that 3% under invoice essentially mean Im looking at ~$25,400 as a price out the door?

Im over near Danville PA, Id be fine taking the trip to Philly for a less hassle and easy sale like that. Some of the Ford dealers up here are a bit... uncouth with their attitude and tactics.

OP
OP
ChapmanFordPhiladelphia
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Mach-E
Engine
Undecided
So ive seen this listed a few times for multiple dealers. Is the invoice price just the MSRP? My build is priced at $26,185 for exactly how Id want it. Does that 3% under invoice essentially mean Im looking at ~$25,400 as a price out the door?

Im over near Danville PA, Id be fine taking the trip to Philly for a less hassle and easy sale like that. Some of the Ford dealers up here are a bit... uncouth with their attitude and tactics.
Hey Rob,

Yeah we are going to be straight forward with it. Give me a call at 215-608-0373 or you can email me [email protected]

Sponsored

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
I talked with Ed this week & put my order in. No games. He was courteous & professional. The 3% under invoice he quoted is what I recvd. Very easy, stress free process.
What did you end up ordering?

I have to echo your comments. I also got my order in through Ed and you can't beat his service and price.

On this kind of climate where the dealers have the ball, it's nice to see Ed and the Chapman team put there customers first.