JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

While recently driving my 2 week old hybrid on a street with no cars in sight the collision sensor message popped up on the screen then disappeared.
Sponsored

OP
OP
LoveMyTaters

LoveMyTaters

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick CHR. Corolla
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
While recently driving my 2 week old hybrid on a street with no cars in sight the collision sensor message popped up on the screen then disappeared.
Same with mine
I was thinking it could have been dim streetlights will drive by there again and see

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
First was Thursday when to stop at a convenient store and heard a pop in radio (I think) then the radio shut off and restarted

Second was tonight driving in town when the front collision sensor shut off pressed ok and it then popped back on after a mile or so

Third was also tonight in town barely applying the brake when it started rumbling like rumble strips (no rumble strips on road)

Hope this is not a sign of future issues
You’re not alone on the speakers popping and then music cuts out and come back, ecoboost here and my radio does the same thing, was more frequent when my maverick was new, but now after a couple thousand miles it has been doing it a lot less, still gonna get it checked out, but I know your experience

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Uncle Ed ......whole truck shook
Many of us hybrid owners have experienced this rumble strips event, some more than others. So far we haven't really narrowed down any rhyme or reason to it happening, but my best guess is an odd software glitch that could probably be diagnosed and fixed if Ford had any motivation. I'm just saying this to note that despite this rumble periodically, it doesn't seem to indicate any other related issue, so far. There was one or two posts about people having safety clutch disc/torque dampener replaced, but those were wholly different experiences where they got error codes and could only accelerate on limited power and such. I don't think they are related.

Sponsored

OrCoaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81 VW Caddy and 96 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
check the ground cable at the chassis for rust bad connection
Did that previously and cleaned it up when I had it off. I was also thinking there may be another one somewhere that I didn't clean up.

There is a module in the middle of the dash that is know to keep things running. Horn relay was questionable too. Just too many maybes to source it out in short order. It started to rain and I needed to book it.

Bevin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
First was Thursday when to stop at a convenient store and heard a pop in radio (I think) then the radio shut off and restarted

Second was tonight driving in town when the front collision sensor shut off pressed ok and it then popped back on after a mile or so

Third was also tonight in town barely applying the brake when it started rumbling like rumble strips (no rumble strips on road)

Hope this is not a sign of future issues
Yeah, I agree that you possibly have a bad connection somewhere. I’ve had mine since March and just crossed over the 20,000 mile mark. I have not had one problem whatsoever. I have the Hybrid LT

Dudley

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Grand Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I chased electrical gremlins today and they avoided me. Battery draining in three weeks of non-use on an old Mercury van. Battery is new.
Around those years the electronics sapped a battery fairly fast. I have a 2003 Grand Cherokee and if I was to let it sit that long I would have a dead battery because of this. In fact, if I don't keep the terminals very clean so the electronics get the juice they need I can start it, drive it, shut it off, go to start in 5 minutes later and nothing. Clean the terminals even though there is no indication of crud and bingo, starts just fine!
Sponsored