Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The private offers will be based on the model and not options. More details are to come out in the next week or two. At least they are doing it for 2024s though they said they weren't going to offer them this time. Personally I don't think they should since it raises the cost for all of us.
That's life, littered with disappointment. Those private offers aren't paid out of Farley's pocket, they are included in the new model year increases for everyone to pay.
I was wondering about your lack of sympathy for and total dismissal of people that have orders in that won't get scheduled. It's easy to distance yourself from these people when you aren't in their shoes. Seeing that you didn't have an order in, and were waiting for the '24 order banks to open when you happened to luck into someone else's unwanted order, it looks like you don't have a dog in this fight. It's easy to say "screw the other guy" when yours is sitting in your driveway.
Sponsored

a***h

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Lexus ES300h, 22 F-150 Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was wondering about your lack of sympathy for and total dismissal of people that have orders in that won't get scheduled. It's easy to distance yourself from these people when you aren't in their shoes. Seeing that you didn't have an order in, and were waiting for the '24 order banks to open when you happened to luck into someone else's unwanted order, it looks like you don't have a dog in this fight. It's easy to say "screw the other guy" when yours is sitting in your driveway.
Now I align with this line of thinking. Since I do indeed have a dog in this fight. It's quite strange how it's so easy to see all of these angles when it doesn't affect you.

Sirjohn

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'78 Slab
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Wow, you went back and read through this Oldmans posts just to bring up this tidbit? Weird...

Get a life.....
Sponsored