Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotsadem
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Notes:
• Main Commit.
• Production Weeks: 4/29 - 5/27.
• Please note that we will be creating SIMS orders this weekend 3/23. XL availability is 21%.

Best Availability:
• XLT or Lariat Orders w/ 2.0L EcoBoost Gas Engine (999) and Tremor Off-Road Package (17V).

Limited Availability:
- 59D - Black Appearance Package (Opt on XLT and Lariat)
- 21K - Tonneau Pickup Box Cover – Hard Trifold
- T7R - 225/65R17 A/S BSW Tires (Available only on XL or XLT)

Exhausted Availability:
- 993 - 2.5L Hybrid Engine
- W8A/W8B - XL Version SuperCrew® FWD / AWD

Ford Maverick 2024 Maverick Scheduling This Week (3/21/24) for Production Weeks 4/29 - 5/27 Ford Scheduling Notes - 3.18.24-1

Ford Maverick 2024 Maverick Scheduling This Week (3/21/24) for Production Weeks 4/29 - 5/27 Ford Scheduling Notes - 3.18.24-2

Ford Maverick 2024 Maverick Scheduling This Week (3/21/24) for Production Weeks 4/29 - 5/27 Ford Scheduling Notes - 3.18.24-3

Ford Maverick 2024 Maverick Scheduling This Week (3/21/24) for Production Weeks 4/29 - 5/27 Ford Scheduling Notes - 3.18.24-4
Sponsored

JediMindTrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT 401A (NP, PP, MR, AE, 10R80)
Engine
Undecided
Just trying to make sense of this- so no new XL orders regardless of gas vs hybrid will be scheduled for the foreseeable future?

MNForsy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So If I already have a early april build date for my XLT Lux Hybrid I wonder if that will change with exhausted Hybrid engine...?

Or Maybe ford set aside an Engine for me already.

Anyone have any idea?
Andrew

Archivist Engineer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Exhausted Availability:
- 993 - 2.5L Hybrid Engine
- W8A/W8B - XL Version SuperCrew® FWD / AWD
So, I have a brand new truck on the lot, literally sitting and rotting, that no one can buy until a replacement gas tank comes back in stock, not estimated until Q4 of 2024, and a replacement truck ordered with a super high priority code, but Ford isn't going to schedule any hybrid engine production until at least June?

That Ford's Maverick production is a circus of incompetence is a literal joke to everyone who's been following my ridiculously prolonged attempt to buy a Maverick, but the fact that it's looking like it's going to take Ford over two years to actually get me a functional truck makes it basically impossible to offer any defense for them at this point.

The saddest part is, everyone I've talked to who actually got their Maverick loves it. Ford designed a great truck for what it is and there's literally no other option on the market that's comparable, at least to the hybrid model. It's just a shame that the production was botched so badly that's its unlikely that I, or anyone who's followed my progress, will ever have enough faith in Ford's production ability to attempt to purchase a new vehicle from them again.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just trying to make sense of this- so no new XL orders regardless of gas vs hybrid will be scheduled for the foreseeable future?
Trying to make sense of Ford's terminology "Exhausted Availability" is exhausting :rolleyes:

Ford Exhausted does not really mean exhausted it really means very limited.

There will be XL Hybrids scheduled this week just like XL Hybrids were scheduled the other times Ford stated Exhausted.

Sponsored

RDRahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So If I already have a early april build date for my XLT Lux Hybrid I wonder if that will change with exhausted Hybrid engine...?

Anyone have any idea?
Andrew
If you are scheduled, the availability has no impact on you.

Folks who have not followed these reports and comments for a long time (like months and months) need to understand this is an INTERNAL Ford report that is NOT supposed to be available to public. When something says limited or no availability it is an indication to FORD people at plant and elsewhere that there are either a limited amount or zero amount of those items mention for ADDITIONAL build scheduling to fill in other vehicles on the production line.

i highly recommend watching @fordvideoguy when he does a review of this report on a weekly (I think) basis. Will clear up so many question one may have about this report and how to understand. Cannot recommend it enough.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
If you are scheduled, the availability has no impact on you.

Folks who have not followed these reports and comments for a long time (like months and months) need to understand this is an INTERNAL Ford report that is NOT supposed to be available to public. When something says limited or no availability it is an indication to FORD people at plant and elsewhere that there are either a limited amount or zero amount of those items mention for ADDITIONAL build scheduling to fill in other vehicles on the production line.

i highly recommend watching @fordvideoguy when he does a review of this report on a weekly (I think) basis. Will clear up so many question one may have about this report and how to understand. Cannot recommend it enough.
We will be live tonight and you can come over and ask all your questions. 7pm CST here:

ilikebike

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid HPR w/ BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ford does a big scheduling once a month. That scheduling was last week. The next few weeks are to slot in any open availability with whatever parts they may have on hand. They may pull in some XLs in the next 3 weeks but it's less likely than other models.

Availability resets at the next big scheduling although "exhausted" builds have still been scheduled in big numbers so who knows.

ilikebike

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid HPR w/ BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Anyone have any idea?
Andrew
This only affects unscheduled builds. If you already have a build date then this doesn't apply to you. If you have a build date then Ford has determined they have everything they need to build your vehicle.

This memo basically says "we can squeeze in X number of new builds in our assembly line as long as they don't have these Y parts already allocated to other scheduled builds"

Superg0

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT FX4 Azure Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We should just name this thread....If you have a vehicle VIN number and build date none of this applies to you.

Ford only gives VIN and build date if they have all the parts to build you Mav

Sponsored

MNForsy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

We should just name this thread....If you have a vehicle VIN number and build date none of this applies to you.

Ford only gives VIN and build date if they have all the parts to build you Mav
Thanks for Intel

MNForsy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This only affects unscheduled builds. If you already have a build date then this doesn't apply to you. If you have a build date then Ford has determined they have everything they need to build your vehicle.

This memo basically says "we can squeeze in X number of new builds in our assembly line as long as they don't have these Y parts already allocated to other scheduled builds"
Thanks for intel!

Samcat13

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat '22'
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, I have a brand new truck on the lot, literally sitting and rotting, that no one can buy until a replacement gas tank comes back in stock, not estimated until Q4 of 2024, and a replacement truck ordered with a super high priority code, but Ford isn't going to schedule any hybrid engine production until at least June?

That Ford's Maverick production is a circus of incompetence is a literal joke to everyone who's been following my ridiculously prolonged attempt to buy a Maverick, but the fact that it's looking like it's going to take Ford over two years to actually get me a functional truck makes it basically impossible to offer any defense for them at this point.

The saddest part is, everyone I've talked to who actually got their Maverick loves it. Ford designed a great truck for what it is and there's literally no other option on the market that's comparable, at least to the hybrid model. It's just a shame that the production was botched so badly that's its unlikely that I, or anyone who's followed my progress, will ever have enough faith in Ford's production ability to attempt to purchase a new vehicle from them again.
DO you have a serial number??? What lot is it sitting in rotting??

brkr12002

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
83 280zx, 03 nissan maxima, 05 350Z
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
emailing my dealer and canceling my order. ordered november 2021, tired of waiting and they won't admit to a mistake on my order, even when i call ford and they don't show it as a rollover. Pretty sure they're gonna give me a problem getting my deposit back

Hdscreens

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CT5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you paid deposit back in 21 for a 22 model the dealer should return deposit. If it’s only a $100 deposit I’d just let them keep it for at least trying even though they screwed up the roll over instructions. Sucks, they can’t find my private offer on my order and I’m scheduled to be built first week of April but I will refuse delivery without my private offer. I’ve had a couple of Ford service reps reach out to dealer to explain how to correct but I’m guessing dealership doesn’t want to follow through.

emailing my dealer and canceling my order. ordered november 2021, tired of waiting and they won't admit to a mistake on my order, even when i call ford and they don't show it as a rollover. Pretty sure they're gonna give me a problem getting my deposit back
Sponsored