Superg0

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT FX4 Azure Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The ever confusing scheduling thread. If you have a build date this does not apply to you.
Sponsored

Hdscreens

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CT5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I didn’t hear of anyone on here getting scheduled this past Thursday.

Myleslie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Maybe someone can help me understand my situation. I put in an order for a carbon gray 2024 Maverick Hybrid XLT with BAP the day orders opened for the 2024 model. I received an email from Ford on 7/22/23 stating they got my order, and issued me an Order ID: 0018. Based on my current understanding, I'm not getting this truck. Hybrid, BAP, and XLT Modular Drop-in Bed, and Tires are all listed as exhausted, and I keep seeing people who put in order getting their Gas XL Mavericks a month or two later. NOW, I ain't complaining, I just wish I had a better understanding of my own situation, my dealers got no more info than I do. I wonder if ya'll can help?
Go online to Long McAurthur Ford and find the vehicle that you want and dump the vehicle you ordered. I was in the same situation as you, I ordered my truck on 7/17/2014 and still haven’t received it. So, I called LM Ford and found my exact truck on their lot at a better price and they delivered it to me in less than a week to my house. VERY HAPPY 😃 with all the work that they did to make sure that I was happy with my new truck.👍👍

uga

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sounds like a great experience, glad you are happy
Sponsored