Sponsored

DavidS

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Kia Forte
Yeah, I wish I could order mine with a vinyl floor, plain steel wheels, but still get some of the safety options and cruise control. Oh if only I could get a manual transmission and crank windows, I would be thrilled. The nice thing about a vehicle with a manual transmission, most young thieves don't know how drive them. :cool:
Yeah, I ordered the XL. It looks like, from the threads I've seen, that it will have the vinyl floor. And I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I LOVE the Sparkle Silver steel wheels. I do want the cruise control, but I'm not willing to pay the trim level difference for it. Admittedly, I don't know how to drive a manual transmission car, but I want to learn. I just have a preference for mechanical things than electronic things.
Sponsored

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, I ordered the XL. It looks like, from the threads I've seen, that it will have the vinyl floor. And I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I LOVE the Sparkle Silver steel wheels. I do want the cruise control, but I'm not willing to pay the trim level difference for it. Admittedly, I don't know how to drive a manual transmission car, but I want to learn. I just have a preference for mechanical things than electronic things.
All model floors are carpet standard

Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I posted on the Google Form regarding my order that I placed last week at Mullinax Ford in Olympia, Washington. I placed my reservation on June 21st and they called me within 24 hours to say that I could come down and place the order. Scheduled to meet on 6/28. But had to reschedule to 6/29.

First time I have ever ordered a new vehicle before. The dealer charged no order fee/deposit. They said they will sell it in an hour if I turn it down upon arrival, and probably for more than MSRP. They're probably right.

I really wanted the XLT, because I think the blue/orange interior looks better than the bronze/gray. And I prefer high quality cloth over pleather. But I really wanted adaptive cruise control, lane centering and the upgraded stereo. My wife has all them in her vehicle, and I miss them when I jump in my dinosaur 2006 Lincoln pickup. So I went with the Lariat. The Desert Brown is good enough for me.

I am having second thoughts about not ordering Cyber Orange. It looked metallic to me in the build model, but now that I have seen real life photos, it appears to be a brighter orange and not metallic. Cactus Gray is sharp though. I'll be fine, really. :unsure:

Robert
Living in a Rain Forest in Washington State

Order: Cactus Gray, Lariat, 2.0 EcoBoost, AWD. FX4, 4K Towing, Lariat Luxury Pkg, Soft Fold Tonneau, Moonroof, 17" Black Wheels

Last edited:
Reactions: bgn

C J Cox

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered mine Monday from Tom Borah. Iconic Silver Lariat, 2.0 AWD, FX4, 4K Tow, 360 co-pilot, Lariat Luxury and soft roll-up bed cover.

First time I factory ordered a new vehicle.

MSRP $36,275 Invoice $35,168.28 Fuel charge $53.28.

Chapman Ford Horsham PA $33762 - 4% under & $394 pa doc. 60 day Transit tag $40. No deposit

MVA fees, taxes, tags when I register it here.

Thanks to all that post here. You provided me a tremendous amount of info. I believe I went thru every thread before placing my order.

FWIW, local dealers wanted MSRP, $500 doc fee and a $500 non-refundable deposit.

Last edited:

sdr.speng

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered the XLT Hybrid FWD in Carbonized Gray with Luxury Package / Sliding-Tilt Moon Roof / Sliding Rear Window / Tray Style Floor Liners. Wanted Splash Guards, but late availability, so will order/install as third-party later.

Reactions: bgn

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ordered today and submitted my build.

Lariat with Lux Package, 360 Copilot, 2-liter turbo with AWD, FX4, and the moonroof in Velocity Blue.

sdr.speng

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered mine Monday from Tom Borah. Iconic Silver Lariat, 2.0 AWD, FX4, 4K Tow, 360 co-pilot, Lariat Luxury and soft roll-up bed cover.

First time I factory ordered a new vehicle.

MSRP $36,275 Invoice $35,168.28 Fuel charge $53.28.

Chapman Ford Horsham PA $33762 - 4% under & $394 pa doc. 60 day Transit tag $40. No deposit

MVA fees, taxes, tags when I register it here.

Thanks to all that post here. You provided me a tremendous amount of info. I believe I went thru every thread before placing my order.

FWIW, local dealers wanted MSRP, $500 doc fee and a $500 non-refundable deposit.
Remember the Fuel Charge shouldn't be paid by you, Ford reimburses the Dealer for the actual fuel cost to fill up the new truck.

Sponsored

MavEric

First Name
Easy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT, 1950 Willys Truck
Ordered 6-21-21.

Tomklra14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 Ford F150
Finally able to place an order through Long McArthur. Got my confirmation from Ford almost immediately. XLT in Area 51 with the 2.0l Ecoboost and FWD. Added some stuff like floor mats, trailer hitch, full size spare and spray in bed liner

GregS

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Ridgeline
Have you already ordered the 2022 Maverick Pickup! If so, share the happy news here!

1. Please use the Order Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info on the tracker list.

Have you already ordered the 2022 Maverick Pickup! If so, share the happy news here!

1. Please use the Order Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info on the tracker list.

Just signed up for your forum/tracking -- ordered on June 18.

TheRef

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered my XLT 7/9 - only disappointment was not being able to upgrade basic wheels. Guess aftermarket will get some business
Sponsored