First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That’s the whole reason I changed to an Ecoboost was to try and get scheduled earlier. It hasn’t worked yet….It must be because I ordered the Lariat Lux package. I’m not sure if changing to an ecoboost in that situation even helps. Now I can’t change back to a Hybrid anyway, so it don’t matter…just wait it out.
Why oh why did you settle when you really wanted the Hybrid to begin with. :unsure:

I for one only wanted the Hybrid so I placed my order and waited out the delays because of the EPA, Supply Constraints, Dealer Allocations etc.

I was rewarded for waiting as my Maverick Hybrid will be in my driveway by Christmas.
Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Why oh why did you settle when you really wanted the Hybrid to begin with. :unsure:

I for one only wanted the Hybrid so I placed my order and waited out the delays because of the EPA, Supply Constraints, Dealer Allocations etc.

I was rewarded for waiting as my Maverick Hybrid will be in my driveway by Christmas.
No patience these days, youngsters have not ;)

Platinum2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Look, you either want the hybrid or you don't. All these people switching their orders around like a woman who can't decide what to wear is certainly not speeding up the build process for others. 🙄

Squirrelfight

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen Tacoma
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

@huunvubu

I see that you ordered your hybrid on 8/23.....#$%^%%^&%!!!!...... I'm very happy for you that you already have an approximate ship date! Haha. I'm jealous
Sponsored