2.5L Hybrid

Hope4jsl

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux Ecoboost
@fordvideoguy I changed my order from a Hybrid to. Ecoboost back in October. Did that reset my date back then? Or is that just for recent orders moving forward?

DragonSpirit76

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger 2016 (Sold to get Maverick)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After 3 emails informing me about the change to my build week. I finally got the email that my first Ford Truck, Maverick Hybrid Cyber Orange, has an estimated arrival date between December 17th and the 23rd.

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
@fordvideoguy I changed my order from a Hybrid to. Ecoboost back in October. Did that reset my date back then? Or is that just for recent orders moving forward?
My assumption is just since December 1.

Sponsored

MarkG

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
I placed my hybrid order July 9. Changed it to an Ecoboost in September. Once I got scheduled, Ford showed an order date of September 17.

I did however get scheduled one week after I changed the order.

BostonTruck

First Name
RH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hybrid OKTB, XLT Luxury Package Changes, Hybrid Order Changes
Thanks for all your info Tim. Much appreciated. Just watched this video as well.
You mention ā€˜material holdā€™ - what does it mean? I also made a change to my order below, was before Dec 1
Thanks in advance

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Gotta say I am bummed. LOL. By the time I heard about the Ford Maverick being available to order I do think I am too late for the party. That's the way it goes, but hoping maybe in the spring things will be a little better and Ford can catch up with production. Otherwise, I can order a 2023 which is fine.

Best of luck to all those that jumped in early and actually paid attention to what was going on. :)

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good info. Hate to be a broken record, but once again, it sounds like Ford just can't make hybrids fast enough. Ecoboost engines being scheduled ahead if hybrids again. And it almost sounds like Ford is looking for an excuse to move back production dates for hybrids.

Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Hope4jsl

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux Ecoboost
I placed my hybrid order July 9. Changed it to an Ecoboost in September. Once I got scheduled, Ford showed an order date of September 17.

I did however get scheduled one week after I changed the order.
Thatā€™s the whole reason I changed to an Exoboost was to try and get scheduled earlier. It hasnā€™t worked yetā€¦.It must be because I ordered the Lariat Lux package. Iā€™m not sure if changing to an ecoboost in that situation even helps. Now I canā€™t change back to a Hybrid anyway, so it donā€™t matterā€¦just wait it out.

MyFutureMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hybrid OKTB, XLT Luxury Package Changes, Hybrid Order Changes
I tried to change my Hybrid XLT with lux package to Hybrid Lariat non-lux last Saturday and my dealer told me they couldnā€™t because those options were grayed out on the order screen. They didnā€™t know why but now it makes since. Good to know they were not just pulling my leg. Thanks, Tim!

JPinMD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After 3 emails informing me about the change to my build week. I finally got the email that my first Ford Truck, Maverick Hybrid Cyber Orange, has an estimated arrival date between December 17th and the 23rd.
I just got my 3rd email this morning. Original build date was Nov 29th, then Dec 6th, then Dec 13, and now December 20th. Maybe I'll see it by spring.

Hybrid Lariat/Luxury/360/Alto Blue