First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you for the update! Appreciate your videos!

MyFutureMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Tim, can you please clarify the ROVP again. This video is a little confusing to me in regards to the term “order”. On 10/26 I went into my dealer to order the Hybrid XLT, he filled out all the options, took my license, I signed some paperwork then he submitted it. He gave me a copy of the order I had just signed with sales code and order code. Within minutes I received the order confirmation email from Ford stating the next steps would be to get an email with the build date. I thought what I just described is the ROVP. Others on this forum think there’s something else to do beyond what I just described in order to get a Hybrid order in by 11/15. Please clarify.

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Tim, can you please clarify the ROVP again. This video is a little confusing to me in regards to the term “order”. On 10/26 I went into my dealer to order the Hybrid XLT, he filled out all the options, took my license, I signed some paperwork then he submitted it. He gave me a copy of the order I had just signed with sales code and order code. Within minutes I received the order confirmation email from Ford stating the next steps would be to get an email with the build date. I thought what I just described is the ROVP. Others on this forum think there’s something else to do beyond what I just described in order to get a Hybrid order in by 11/15. Please clarify.
Once they submit the order and you receive the email from Ford, they need to send documents to Ford through ROVP website. Documents include order sheet filled out and signed along with copy of driver's license. The dealer should be able to send you a screenshots of the ROVP approval of your order.

MyFutureMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Once they submit the order and you receive the email from Ford, they need to send documents to Ford through ROVP website. Documents include order sheet filled out and signed along with copy of driver's license. The dealer should be able to send you a screenshots of the ROVP approval of your order.
Thanks for clarifying.
Sponsored