Sponsored

99Mustang

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mustang 07 F150 17 Fiesta
Does everyone agree rhe color choices on the Bronco Sport will also be available on the Maverick?
Sponsored

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does everyone agree rhe color choices on the Bronco Sport will also be available on the Maverick?
Iā€™m hoping for velocity blue. It is hinted at in this base model photo on the A pillars and a little hole in the camouflage.
Ford Maverick 2022 Ford Maverick reveal reportedly coming in next 2 weeks! 31610CD2-E098-4911-93ED-03A220D90CC9

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Iā€™m hoping for velocity blue. It is hinted at in this base model photo on the A pillars and a little hole in the camouflage.
31610CD2-E098-4911-93ED-03A220D90CC9.jpeg
And yes, I'm the guy who in another post wanted green, but green is not very popular right now and there's not much green in Ford's current color palette

Ford Maverick 2022 Ford Maverick reveal reportedly coming in next 2 weeks! 2022 Maverick Production Week Schedulin

Sponsored

eRock92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape SE
Engine
Undecided
Well, if it means anything, I used to regularly type in " www.ford.com/maverick " and " www.ford.com/trucks/maverick " just to see if Ford would slip up like with the Mustang that one time. The first url would always show up as access denied. The second one use to direct to a Ford page that said it couldn't find the page I was looking for. However, when I looked it up this morning, it too shows up as access denied. This must mean that a reveal is soon if both url's are access restricted. Maybe that June 7th prediction is true.

Minimalist

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ford Ranger FX4, '17 Ford Transit Connect
There were restricted dealer briefings today, 6/2, 3:00pm PDT, on Zoom.

That means something is happening, likely good. The formal announcements are probably going to be made real soon (next week as others speculated here?), unless there is delay.

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
Remember the Ford Bronco was originally supposed to be unveiled in April, then JUNE 9th! Then July 13th.

So something about that 2nd Tuesday in June they LOVE. So my guess is it IS happening. It does seam a tad early tho. For the Bronco we were given a few weeks notice and Lightning 9 days. If we donā€™t hear anything by Friday night Iā€™ll be skeptical.

Clyde Fromona

First Name
Clyde
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S10
And yes, I'm the guy who in another post wanted green, but green is not very popular right now and there's not much green in Ford's current color palette
My current green vehicle was acquired by accident(totaled my dark blue 96 Ranger 4x4 daily runner) was not enthused, needed a replacement fast, was planning on a new purchase 2022/23. The forest green has grown on me, primarily because it is rare.

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB
When I read "green vehicle" I thought you meant electric, until I read the last sentence. šŸ˜

My current green vehicle was acquired by accident(totaled my dark blue 96 Ranger 4x4 daily runner) was not enthused, needed a replacement fast, was planning on a new purchase 2022/23. The forest green has grown on me, primarily because it is rare.

eRock92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape SE
Engine
Undecided
I've been (sadly) stalking Google's image search for leaks of Maverick pictures. The day before the F-150 Lightning debuted, some website leaked all the promotional Lightning pictures. They were removed from the site, but Google still had the pics in their search engine. Hoping for another accident.

eRock92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape SE
Engine
Undecided
Remember the Ford Bronco was originally supposed to be unveiled in April, then JUNE 9th! Then July 13th.

So something about that 2nd Tuesday in June they LOVE. So my guess is it IS happening. It does seam a tad early tho. For the Bronco we were given a few weeks notice and Lightning 9 days. If we donā€™t hear anything by Friday night Iā€™ll be skeptical.
Former Bronco6G admin, I see. I've stalked that forum since the beginning on 2020. I could only imagine the stuff you have dealt with. lol
Sponsored