22Mav

Banned
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT/Lariat.. Undecided still :O
Bummer. Hope you're not in a hurry. They are pretty slow when it comes to hybrids I'm sure you noticed.
Hybrids are slow in general, so it makes perfect sense to schedule and build them slow too.
Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Hybrids are slow in general, so it makes perfect sense to schedule and build them slow too.
I completely disagree. I have a hybrid and have a speeding ticket to prove I was doing 118MPH on I-75 Northbound.

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
if you look at the manual rear sliding window information, it says it requires co-pilot360.
Lots of conflicting signals here:
(1) when you build an XL and add the manual rear window, another window pops up and requires you to add CoPilot360.
(2) when you add the rear window while building an XLT, no window pops up and you can finish the build without adding CoPilot360.
(3) when you look at the detail for CoPilot360, it says "optional equipment - Manual Rear Sliding Window - XL Only"
(4) when you look at the detail for the rear window, it says "Requires Ford Co-Pilot 360"

It's pretty hard to make all of those fit together. If you only look at 1, 2, and 3, you can make a good argument that -- nonsensical as it sounds -- CoPilot360 isn't required with the window on the XLT. But when you look at 4, it sure looks like it is required.

I can't figure it out.

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
(1) when you build an XL and add the manual rear window, another window pops up and requires you to add CoPilot360.
(2) when you add the rear window while building an XLT, no window pops up and you can finish the build without adding CoPilot360.
(3) when you look at the detail for CoPilot360, it says "optional equipment - Manual Rear Sliding Window - XL Only"
(4) when you look at the detail for the rear window, it says "Requires Ford Co-Pilot 360"

It's pretty hard to make all of those fit together. If you only look at 1, 2, and 3, you can make a good argument that -- nonsensical as it sounds -- CoPilot360 isn't required with the window on the XLT. But when you look at 4, it sure looks like it is required.

I can't figure it out.
I ordered an XLT with manual sliding back window and no CoPilot 360. The only problem I had was with constraints on tonneau cover (hard roll*up) and spray in bed liner. Deleted both and my "dealer said" to expect a build date next week? Hope he's right :)

Heart flush

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford Ranger
Ordered Lariat, Luxury package on 9 July. Got confirmation email same day. Can't wait for production day.
:)

Sponsored

audixe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold it for a Maverick

I can't figure it out.
Yep, it's a mystery. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed these details or lack thereof.

audixe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold it for a Maverick
I ordered an XLT with manual sliding back window and no CoPilot 360. The only problem I had was with constraints on tonneau cover (hard roll*up) and spray in bed liner. Deleted both and my "dealer said" to expect a build date next week? Hope he's right :)
Congrats! That makes me feel better!

SantaStephen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.santastephen.org
Vehicle(s)
GLE, Disco II, Corvette
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just sent my dealer an email to see if I can update my build from XLT to Lariat AWD FE in Rapid Red...had been having an internal debate with myself since I ordered. I've seen the Lariat in person and absolutely loved the interior but the Lariat with FX4 and Tow Package was cheaper and got my most of the things I wanted. The more I thought about it, I wanted red so that it will fit in with my Santa gigs but didn't like the Hot Pepper Red...so if I wanted the "right" red it would have to be the FE. Long story short...new build is AWD FE with 4k tow.

altomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I can't figure it out.
Thanks for the info. I was able to order manual rear window without the 360 on my XLT. Pertains mainly to XL orders.

Sponsored

mrfusion0919

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Ordered on 8/9 and just entered info into the form. Can't wait for it to finally show up!

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury

willyboy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
several
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I completely disagree. I have a hybrid and have a speeding ticket to prove I was doing 118MPH on I-75 Northbound.
I think I might agree with 22mav. A while back I got pulled over driving my ICE. The deputy said "Thank you for stopping, I would have never caught you". Perhaps slow is a relative term.