Sponsored

aaron123

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max
Have you already ordered the 2022 Maverick Pickup! If so, share the happy news here!

1. Please use the Order Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to add your Estimated Build Date and/or request any changes to your order info on the tracker list.

Ordered my XLT today, now just the 6-9 month wait!

TheRef

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered my Cyber Orange XLT on 7/8, it shipped on 10/29 - has not arrived in Alabama yet. Dealer is checking with his Ford rep for Missing Maverick!

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my Cyber Orange XLT on 7/8, it shipped on 10/29 - has not arrived in Alabama yet. Dealer is checking with his Ford rep for Missing Maverick!
If it shipped on 10/29, it could still be in Mexico. It just means it left the plant on 10/29.

chiefafd1

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Escape
I ordered mine on August 11 got the email next day regular customer NO DEPOSIT. The dealer said no deposit that if I did not want it he could sell it on the lot.
Received E mail with order number and vin number was to be built the week of November 11 moved to the next week because plant closed for five days.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ToothGrinder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered an XLT Ecoboost w/ 4k tow, FX4 and drop in liner (might remove from order) on 11/4. Received order confirmation today, 11/5.
any opinion on the drop in liner? I wouldn’t mind just getting some mat to protect it until I get a spray on liner

DewIGotta

First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Just received mine and registered. Also, I'm a Ford sales rep in case anyone has questions. So excited!

ThrowbacK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Super excited for my truck. Finally placed my order on October 30th. I was originally going to go with the XLT and decided to get the Lariat with EB, awd, 4k and fx4. And of course I went with Cactus Gray... such a beautiful color. I reserved it back in June when I first heard about the maverick but wanted to do more research before putting a deposit down. I wish I would of placed my order back in June, but oh well. So I just wanted to make sure there was nothing else I needed to do in the mean time. I've already downloaded and created a fordPass account but obviously can't add my vehicle until I have a VIN. So pretty much I just wait until I receive the email from ford saying the build date? Also, my dealership wasn't very knowledgeable about the process with the maverick. I wanted to know if I would receive benefits if they submitted my reservation from June. My original reservation was a XLT but changed to a Lariat. I'm almost positive my dealer just "built a new" reservation when I went to do the deposit. Does it really matter? I didn't want to miss out on any super duper cool ford points. Plus my dealership said I'm a priority 19 and they wouldn't change it

Sorry for the long post -- can't wait to see all of our Mavs on the road!

Ricky S

Sponsored

mustangsally

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered and confirmed my XLT AWD + Lux on 11/6. Here's to hoping my old car makes it through the winter! :)

Rvtraveler

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Bounder, 17 Terrain SLT, 00 Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered hot pepper Red XLT hybrid on 11-05-2021, co-pilot 360, spray-in bedliner, trailer hitch receiver. Did I order a 2022 or will it be a 2023?

First Name
Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Dealership
Hello All

Due to low inventory, I can do the Group Discount on factory orders only. So if you are looking for the Group Discount of up to 5% under invoice on Ford vehicles, it would have to be a factory order. Otherwise if you are looking at something in stock, it would be whatever the WOW price is plus tax, tags and processing fee. The up to 5% under invoice is for retail only and is not available for leasing. The program is only designed for retail deliveries, not for leasing.

If you are looking at an in-stock vehicle, what is the vin number or the stock number? You can check out my inventory here; https://www.koonswoodbridgeford.com

If you are looking at doing a factory order, it would be easier for me if you could go to Ford.com, build out your ideal Ford and attach the PDF to the email here. I can build it out and let you know what the price would be. Usually factory orders take about 90 days , however I can not promise that. Once I submit the order to the factory, it is beyond my control, but usually factory orders take 90 days. However, with current events, that is indeed subject to change because of manufacturing chip shortages. The up 5% under invoice does require financing through Koons Woodbridge Ford. If you do not finance with Koons Woodbridge Ford you will lose $1000. Any incentivized rate that Ford offers is not compatible with the $1000 finance incentive.

The difference between the Group Buy and WOW price is that the WOW is always changing, all the paperwork has to be done before months end and closed. Compared to the Group Buy where it would be invoice, less up to 5% off, plus tax, tags and $899 processing fee included at any time. This price will not change

Questions?

Please let me know what I can do next.

Thanks,

Dexter Watts
Online Forum/Ordering Manager
Koons Woodbridge Ford
[email protected]
O- 703-986-5563
C-571-503-0642 (Please use this number Monday thru Friday 9am to 9 pm and Saturdays from 9am to 5 pm)

- For those exclusive members looking to purchase a new Ford. Thank you for contacting me regarding a Ford vehicle. I will be more than happy to help you out with this process.
Sponsored