Sponsored

ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
I am the newest member of the Iconic Silver Maverick group and looking forward to my November delivery date.

Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club FCDC38E9-1B21-4083-A912-7435FE850B33

Cubican

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, viper, c8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
found A take off set of bronco sport wheels and my buddy Chris installed them on his LX, what a difference! it transformed the look of his truck.. Perfect fit , but the lug nuts are a different size from the bronco sport (12mm) to the Mavericks (14mm) so you will have to used your lugs.

Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club 865BCE8F-8F7F-4F0E-B422-3304EC3994A7

Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club 2022 Maverick with Bronco Sport wheels

Atisko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan rogue
Looks sharp. This was my first choice but as time went by I decided on Cactus Grey. This looks like the very first Ridgeline that I purchased in 2005. There are just tons of silver, white and black vehicles on the highway these days. The Cactus Grey seems more unique, different and yet still rather attractive. But if that does not suit the buyer, this silver is the way to go.
I think the cactus gray has some green in it

Sponsored

Atisko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan rogue
I originally placed my order for Iconic Silver, but changed it to Carbonized Grey. I've been wondering if I should change it back :(
I was all for the carbonize gray then when I actually saw one in person I noticed in the sunlight you really didn’t see a contrast with the black parts so now I’m leaning toward going silver

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Truly at a loss as to what color I'll decide on when I place my order (possibly this weekend?) Was originally intrigued with the Area 51 and Cactus Gray, but after checking this website and realizing those were two of the most popular colors besides the Alto and Velocity Blue, I wasn't sure if I wanted to be part of that "popular kids" group. Shadow Black is a big fat no, living in Florida. Cyber Orange is a "no f'ing way" color choice unless I want to slap on some blinking red lights and look like a school bus, and I'll likewise have to avoid Alto and Velocity Blue because my husband already has a blue F-150, and I don't want to be THAT couple with matching vehicles. Leaning toward silver, which is an innocuous color in everyday driving, but is it too bland? Same for the Oxford white; do I want to look like a Fleet vehicle? Would like to see these colors in person, but I'll probably end up with Cactus Gray, which was my go-to color from the beginning because it was different.

Sponsored

Hammer

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 VW GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
XLT/360/Lux/4K/Slid Rr Win was delivered to dealership earlier today. Not dealer prepped yet, hoping to pick up tomorrow.

Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club 36E1ECAA-9A22-4C08-A0A1-D2649D852115

Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club 57AAFC69-FED6-4F4C-9F3B-D7EB9380DD74

Deacon Blues

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Fit, 1997 F150
I picked up my silver lariat a couple of days ago. The darker grey would have been my preferred choice, but I bought mine off a dealership lot and that was the available colour.

I'm not a fan of the factory 18" wheels and I've been debating whether I should, somewhere down the road, go with black or silver aftermarket wheels.
Presently, I'm leaning towards silver wheels-preferably something that's easy to clean.