First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi everyone I am new here to this site I ordered a Lariat Tremor mid January and was wondering what is the average wait time from order to e-mail from the dealer with a VIN and build date. I e-mailed my sales guy a few time but no update as of yet but yesterday I looked on their website and seen they have had 3 new Mavericks built in the past two weeks they are stock because of the blue window sticker is this normal.

Svtguy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XL 24 Tremor on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From order date to build info took about 3 weeks I believe But from order to delivery for me is basically 3 months

Milton Jeff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2 DR Wrangler (Current)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered Hybrid in June 2022, made a few changes, color, dropped a couple of options early 2023 but still waiting. Ford dealership in Oakville called me a couple of weeks ago to tell me it would be going into production end of February. I know I read somehere here where I could call Ford and find out status for my self. Dealership is basically a black hole. Anyone have the number handy?

TonyStratton

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From order date to build info took about 3 weeks I believe But from order to delivery for me is basically 3 months
Yeh I posted this last night and low and behold I just got and e-mail from my sales guy wit order number and VIN scheduled first week of April

Sponsored

Svtguy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered Hybrid in June 2022, made a few changes, color, dropped a couple of options early 2023 but still waiting. Ford dealership in Oakville called me a couple of weeks ago to tell me it would be going into production end of February. I know I read somehere here where I could call Ford and find out status for my self. Dealership is basically a black hole. Anyone have the number handy?

Svtguy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Dealer should give you the Vin and work order number
With that you can go and track your truck on Ford Canada webpage
I know Hybrids are still very hard to get LOL

Sponsored

Milton Jeff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2 DR Wrangler (Current)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update, got window sticker and VIN from dealer yesterday. Finally, been a long wait. Went into production Feb 21 built Feb 25, shipped Mar 6, ETA currently Mar 22-28.

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How was advantage? For me, Maclin and Advantage had crazy markups even on sold orders, not retail. I ended up going with Clam Clark in Airdrie, 500 off MSRP and this was back in the days of waiting 1 year or more

KrisYYC

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze, 2024 Ford Maverick XLT in production
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How was advantage? For me, Maclin and Advantage had crazy markups even on sold orders, not retail. I ended up going with Clam Clark in Airdrie, 500 off MSRP and this was back in the days of waiting 1 year or more
Advantage was great. Salesman was very on the ball with communication while waiting. I have X-plan pricing so we paid less than MSRP and no admin fees etc.
Sponsored