Sponsored

rtcraft89

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E-500
Maybe it’s the color (I can’t stand a red vehicle,) but that latest rendering doesn’t do it for me as much as the original one in this thread.

I’m sure it’s the same and probably just the color for me more than anything.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ElMaverick

ElMaverick

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
Undecided
Maybe it’s the color (I can’t stand a red vehicle,) but that latest rendering doesn’t do it for me as much as the original one in this thread.

I definitely like the original one more, I think it's the whole headlight treatment and that the windows on the red are overly sized, almost early 2000's look, I'm trying hard not to fall in love with the original incase the truck comes out different :ROFLMAO:

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2020 HPP mustang
2022 Ford Maverick: Horse Power
Given what powers its platform-mates, high-end Maverick models may employ a variant of the Escape and Bronco Sport SUVs' 250-hp turbocharged 2.0-liter inline-four.

While Ford may also offer the Escape and Bronco Sport SUVs' 181-hp turbocharged I-3 as the entry-level engine in the Maverick, it may ultimately decide to fit the simpler 162-hp 2.0-liter four-cylinder from the Transit Connect under the Maverick's hood instead. It's also possible Ford offers the truck with both engines as powertrain options. Regardless, we anticipate all Mavericks will come standard with an eight-speed automatic gearbox and front-wheel drive, with all-wheel-drive available as an option.

OP
OP
ElMaverick

ElMaverick

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
Undecided
2022 Ford Maverick: Horse Power
Given what powers its platform-mates, high-end Maverick models may employ a variant of the Escape and Bronco Sport SUVs' 250-hp turbocharged 2.0-liter inline-four.

While Ford may also offer the Escape and Bronco Sport SUVs' 181-hp turbocharged I-3 as the entry-level engine in the Maverick, it may ultimately decide to fit the simpler 162-hp 2.0-liter four-cylinder from the Transit Connect under the Maverick's hood instead. It's also possible Ford offers the truck with both engines as powertrain options. Regardless, we anticipate all Mavericks will come standard with an eight-speed automatic gearbox and front-wheel drive, with all-wheel-drive available as an option.
Time for @MarcusBrody to tell us about that transit connect engine 🤣

MarcusBrody

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect, BMW 318ti
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Time for @MarcusBrody to tell us about that transit connect engine 🤣
Mine...does not inspire. It's gotten the job done thought with no issues so far though. It's actually the 2.5L that the 2.0L replaced, so not directly comparable.

Now if they said that they were going to put my Transit Connect's transmission in the Maverick, then I'd be worried. It also hasn't had any issues (though I hear some fleets have had some), but it's just really vague at times.

In any case, I'll be saving up for the Turbo in the Maverick.

Sponsored

TruckGuySC

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat

Sorry, I LOVE red vehicles... all the manufacturers seem to know is 6 shades of silver/grey and 5 different hues of white. 💁🏼‍♂️

I hope they do colors.. every time Ford does a cool color, they always drop it in 1-2 model years... loved the Lime Squeeze, Ginger Ale, and that cool metallic copper color they had on the original Edge.

I do like the deep green metallic the F-150 King Ranch used to come in and GMC currently offers on the Sierra

Reactions: Doc

rtcraft89

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E-500
Sorry, I LOVE red vehicles... all the manufacturers seem to know is 6 shades of silver/grey and 5 different hues of white. 💁🏼‍♂️

I hope they do colors.. every time Ford does a cool color, they always drop it in 1-2 model years... loved the Lime Squeeze, Ginger Ale, and that cool metallic copper color they had on the original Edge.

I do like the deep green metallic the F-150 King Ranch used to come in and GMC currently offers on the Sierra
Too each their own! I don’t mind colors at all, just not a big fan of bright ones.
Sponsored