TripleB

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I already have a vin. Delivery in about 2 weeks. That was fast!

jhammer221

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Way faster production than most appliances. I had to wait months for my dishwasher and fridge. ;)

In all seriousness, I hope it works well for you. My brother in law loves his despite all the quality issues. It hasn't left him stranded yet that I know of going on a couple years now.

jhammer221

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Would be different if it was a thread saying I also bought a Tesla
I don’t care about that, it just seems daily we have someone announcing they are tired of waiting and are leaving

Why not just leave quietly? That part I don’t get

also it seems you are quite angry
Irish Goodbye
The act of leaving a social gathering suddenly, and without any word of goodbye to the other attendees.
---------------------------------------------------------
SInce I have some Irish in me I feel I can throw this one out there. lol. :cool:

Sponsored

TyPope

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The washer fluid reservoir is kind of small now that you mention it. What a total junk vehicle and company!
Wrong, wrong, and wrong. It's the same gallon size that my F-150 has, has had FAR fewer problems, and the company has been great to deal with. But, I'm speaking from experience as I have a Tesla AND an F-150. Actually, I've bought a new Ford every 2-3 years since 1997, most of them Lariats before the Platinum trim came out. More than 10 trucks (2 x F-150s, 3 x F-250s, 3 x F-350s, and 1 x F-450, and a couple used ones), an Expedition, Explorer, 2 x Mustangs (3 if you count the '65 but it wasn't new at the time)

Anyway, my point is this - I'm a Ford guy. Always been a Ford guy. Have always bought Fords. Now, I'm also a Tesla guy because they make great cars that are fast, maintenance-free, cheap to drive, very comfortable, did I say fast?, and fun as hell. The company has been great with updates and keeping us informed along the way. The ordering process was a friggin dream compared to this Maverick process. Still, I'm hoping Ford figures this out and I'm rooting for them. To trash a company because you don't understand them is just beneath most people.

I'm here, waiting on my Maverick because I have the capacity to like more than one thing at a time.

Bry@n

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick XL, F150, Bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Less maintenance for sure but how far do you have to go when it does need service?
Mostly the schedule to come to you. At least from what I've seen. They also have 4 location in NJ, I think the location on rt35 has a service center.

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wrong, wrong, and wrong. It's the same gallon size that my F-150 has, has had FAR fewer problems, and the company has been great to deal with. But, I'm speaking from experience as I have a Tesla AND an F-150. Actually, I've bought a new Ford every 2-3 years since 1997, most of them Lariats before the Platinum trim came out. More than 10 trucks (2 x F-150s, 3 x F-250s, 3 x F-350s, and 1 x F-450, and a couple used ones), an Expedition, Explorer, 2 x Mustangs (3 if you count the '65 but it wasn't new at the time)

Anyway, my point is this - I'm a Ford guy. Always been a Ford guy. Have always bought Fords. Now, I'm also a Tesla guy because they make great cars that are fast, maintenance-free, cheap to drive, very comfortable, did I say fast?, and fun as hell. The company has been great with updates and keeping us informed along the way. The ordering process was a friggin dream compared to this Maverick process. Still, I'm hoping Ford figures this out and I'm rooting for them. To trash a company because you don't understand them is just beneath most people.

I'm here, waiting on my Maverick because I have the capacity to like more than one thing at a time.
That was heavy sarcasm. I've got a Model 3 and have my Tremor still on order.

I'm a heavy washer fluid user so I actually have refilled it numerous times but that was just tongue in cheek humor for the way people try and pick Teslas apart. DAMN THAT MINITURE WASHER RESERVOIR!

TyPope

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That was heavy sarcasm. I've got a Model 3 and have my Tremor still on order.

I'm a heavy washer fluid user so I actually have refilled it numerous times but that was just tongue in cheek humor for the way people try and pick Teslas apart. DAMN THAT MINITURE WASHER RESERVOIR!
... and I totally missed it. Sorry about the rant. We've had nothing but good from Tesla and I don't understand the hatred they get. Maybe it's Elon's stance on things but to be honest, I couldn't tell you ANY automotive CEO's stance on anything. But, they ARE made in the USA so they've got that going for them!

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
... and I totally missed it. Sorry about the rant. We've had nothing but good from Tesla and I don't understand the hatred they get. Maybe it's Elon's stance on things but to be honest, I couldn't tell you ANY automotive CEO's stance on anything. But, they ARE made in the USA so they've got that going for them!
Yep. I'm 8,500 miles in and it has been trouble free. One snafu where it had trouble getting a software update and I was out past 11p (when I had it auto-scheduled to download).

Sponsored
OP
OP
TripleB

TripleB

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Way faster production than most appliances. I had to wait months for my dishwasher and fridge. ;)

In all seriousness, I hope it works well for you. My brother in law loves his despite all the quality issues. It hasn't left him stranded yet that I know of going on a couple years now.
We’ll find out. If my wife hates it we’ll sell it… No worries!

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We’ll find out. If my wife hates it we’ll sell it… No worries!
If I can assuage any concerns about quality - most of the issues being discussed were prior to 2019-2020. My 2022 Model 3 has been flawless.

AZ_Kyle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav XLT Lux BAP; '23 Tesla Y LR; '18 Jeep GC
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm very seriously considering the same move. If I need a truck I can rent one at Home Depot, and Lowes by the hour quite inexpensively. In the meantime a model Y will haul my bikes and equipment just fine. I'll see how long I sit on the fence.
Well, I DID end up ordering a model Y. Wonder which I'll get confirmation of production/delivery from first? Maybe I can make a few K on the Maverick if the market for used Mav's is still up when I get it. I love capitalism.

ViperAir

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One less person in line....wait, the dealer is going to flip that car for $$$, which will increase the value on ours....
Sponsored