Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No thanks on the wish.com weird looking piece, I'll stick with plastidip which looks factory, is way way cheaper and doesn't look strange. With that expensive plastic you're still stuck with chrome on the emblem and the blue background unless you pay money for two vinyl stickers. Now you're probably $60 in when you could have gotten a better result with a $15 can of plastidip.
I have plastic dip - If the black covers annoy me I am well aware of other options. Feel free to worry about something else ok ?
Sponsored

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have plastic dip - If the black covers annoy me I am well aware of other options. Feel free to worry about something else ok ?
Too funny, just making other people aware so they don't waste their money on a more expensive, uglier and inferior product. You do you. You're the one who recommended the overpriced wish.com piece, I'm providing a better, cheaper alternative to others.

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 23 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have seen those, and while they will work, they are not what I want to use. I will try the Niteshades tint spray.
Will see. Paint doesn't like to adhere @ 28 degrees -)

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 23 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Will see. Paint doesn't like to adhere @ 28 degrees -)
I work in a heated tint shop that stays 68 degrees, so I won't be doing it in the cold. I will try it on my '22, and if it works out I will do it to my '23 if it ever gets built.

Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I work in a heated tint shop that stays 68 degrees, so I won't be doing it in the cold. I will try it on my '22, and if it works out I will do it to my '23 if it ever gets built.
Nice to have that sho availability - IMO the whole grill bar - plastic front grates/etc could all use a bit of a fashion upgrade.

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My bad. The nonsense of this guy trying to over-nanny the forum is nauseating -)
Not nannying anything. All I did was suggest a better and cheaper alternative for others so they don't potentially waste their money on something that might not look as good as a cheaper option would, you just seemed to get defensive about it. I see you would prefer to resort to name calling and insults so now I know who and what I'm dealing with here. Best of luck to you and have a nice holiday.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not nannying anything. All I did was suggest a better and cheaper alternative for others so they don't potentially waste their money on something that might not look as good as a cheaper option would, you just seemed to get defensive about it. I see you would prefer to resort to name calling and insults so now I know who and what I'm dealing with here. Best of luck to you and have a nice holiday.
Dont make me come after you-lol Its all good. I will say that the bright chrome ring on the tailgate Ford oval doesnt go away even with the BAP package- I find that strange and its much worse looking than the front- Oh well aftermarket options are available. TGIF

Last edited:

pac87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
Undecided
At first I was disappointed with the BAP. The more I see it I think it’s great. The XLT interior is very different with its colours, some loved it, some hated it. I think this interior is much more subdued and classy. It’ll go with any exterior colour and age very well. IMO. I’m asking my dealer to add it, if it’s not too late.

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Those seats should be SOLID black. The XL seats still look 100x better. Gloss mirror and textures handles. Satin wheels. All parts should be the same. For has no idea what they are doing. The seats look horrid. $1600 for exactly what you get in a different color. Biggest waste of money package. Pay more to fix Ford's shitty color choices.

Last edited:
Sponsored

Joeneonturbo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, Dodge SRT-4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Need to see more pictures of the Lariat BAP before I make a decision to change mine.
I’ll have mine supposedly between jan4-10 so I def post pics. My only concern now is those cheap black plastic handles. If it’s painted gloss black, I’ll be ok. I prefer body color though

BigPhil860

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When I rolled my order to my23, I had the fx4 package and added the BAP. Now I'm worried it won't get scheduled. I do want both.

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When I rolled my order to my23, I had the fx4 package and added the BAP. Now I'm worried it won't get scheduled. I do want both.
it will never be scheduled. You cannot have those two packages together and the system has been fixed to not allow that. You need to remove one.

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow.
I guess we Maverick enthusiasts are a group quite easy to disappoint.
Sponsored