Any good dealers in Dallas?

ericjtsang

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 540i
I am trying to find someone that is responsive and willing to take our order! I see some doing invoice -3% even, so if they'd be willing to match that, that would be great.

As an incentive to any Dallas dealers, if you provide fair customer service, I have a day 1 lightning reservation I'd be happy to move over as well!
Sponsored

Ems

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ranger xlt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Would also like to know

Spartan_J

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Chevy Spark
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I suggest searching dealerrater.com.

Looks like Five Star Ford is the "best" in the area.

kmartinkc

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
I suggest searching dealerrater.com.

Looks like Five Star Ford is the "best" in the area.
I can vouch for Five Star Ford in Dallas, at least so far. I've never purchased a Ford so no past experience, but putting in my order was easy. I submitted my reservation last week online to a couple of dealers in the Dallas area but Five Star was the first to get back to me. I could have put in the order over the phone but I felt better doing it in person so I stopped by Saturday and was able to put in my order with a $500 non-refundable deposit. I got the email confirmation from Ford for my order right away.

Edit: No mention of any discounts so far, I guess we'll see what dealer incentives may be available. I signed up yesterday for the Mustang Club of America in order to get their X-plan pricing.

Fabian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Genesis
I have my Mach E order with Five Star Ford in Carrollton. Not the most responsive but if you keep asking, they will eventually reply. I asked about matching the 3% below invoice and they said no. But, they do not have ADMs, will accept X plan (any X,A, Z, D), and their $100 deposit is refundable.

If I don't find any DFW dealerships to match the 3%, I might be making a road trip to Granger.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP

ericjtsang

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 540i
Good call about asking about X plan. I will ask. I am working with Bob Tomes Ford, $200 refundable...

Working with Greg Blessing at Bob Tomes fwiw

Fabian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Genesis
Good call about asking about X plan. I will ask. I am working with Bob Tomes Ford, $200 refundable...

Working with Greg Blessing at Bob Tomes fwiw
Are they willing to match the 3%? I've heard Bob Tomes tries to add $250 for Nitrogen, etc. I've never dealt with them though.

I'm working with Reuben Krause at Five Star Ford.

OP
OP

ericjtsang

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 540i
Are they willing to match the 3%? I've heard Bob Tomes tries to add $250 for Nitrogen, etc. I've never dealt with them though.

I'm working with Reuben Krause at Five Star Ford.
they are not matching, I asked about add ons and he said no, maybe customer orders are spared that nonsense?

they did confirm if Ford allows x plan they will honor it.

Crabwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
I've talked to a bunch of the dealers in and around Dallas. So far none are willing to do invoice less 3%

I've asked about x-plan and all have said they do not expect Ford to allow it and most have indicated they would review any incentives and pricing when they have an invoice.

If anyone finds a good one please post it.

Fabian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Genesis
I've talked to a bunch of the dealers in and around Dallas. So far none are willing to do invoice less 3%

I've asked about x-plan and all have said they do not expect Ford to allow it and most have indicated they would review any incentives and pricing when they have an invoice.

If anyone finds a good one please post it.
I might have a lead just outside of Fort Worth. He's going to check with the GM. I'll update tomorrow on the status.

Sponsored

Fabian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Genesis
I found a dealer that will match the 3% below invoice here in Texas, approved by the GM. They will not give me the final numbers until they can actually place an order but said they will match the 3% below.

They said no ADMs, doc fee of $150, and $100 refundable deposit.

The dealer's name is Four Stars in Jacksboro. I've been working with Ryan Meyers. Here's his contact information.

Ryan Meyers <[email protected]>
Sales Consultant
Office-(940)-567-5562
Cell-(940)-389-5450

As an alternative, Tom Borah from Chapman can do a courtesy delivery to Dallas.
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/3-under-invoice-chapman-of-horsham.175/

Fabian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Genesis
That's great! Can they not currently place orders yet?
They said they can't until July. I have my reservation with them and I'll wait a couple of weeks to convert it to an order, I guess.

Crabwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
I found a dealer that will match the 3% below invoice here in Texas, approved by the GM. They will not give me the final numbers until they can actually place an order but said they will match the 3% below.

They said no ADMs, doc fee of $150, and $100 refundable deposit.

The dealer's name is Four Stars in Jacksboro. I've been working with Ryan Meyers. Here's his contact information.

Ryan Meyers <[email protected]>
Sales Consultant
Office-(940)-567-5562
Cell-(940)-389-5450

As an alternative, Tom Borah from Chapman can do a courtesy delivery to Dallas.
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/3-under-invoice-chapman-of-horsham.175/

Thank you so much! It's a bit of a drive for me but I'm going to reach out to Ryan.

Fabian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Genesis
Thank you so much! It's a bit of a drive for me but I'm going to reach out to Ryan.
Yeah, it's a little over an hour drive for me but I was thinking I was going to have to go to Iowa. It's a little bit closer than Iowa.

Maybe they can delivery it to you, for a fee? I didn't ask about that.

That's great! Can they not currently place orders yet?
Oh yeah, I see others have ordered. Just now, I let them know that other dealers have placed orders already. Maybe they can figure out how to place orders.
Sponsored