Sponsored

petercox27

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3
Just checked my ford account and had the banner changed from "order confirmed" to "in production" was also able to click on the window sticker and it actually popped up but still sadly no EPA. Wanted to see if others were having the same happen.

Ford Maverick Hybrid Maverick In Production Status! Window Sticker Generated But Not Showing EPA MPG Yet hybrid maverick windowsticker
Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Your window sticker is actually showing? I just get an unavailable generic pdf when I check my link. My actual build day is supposed to be Monday though!

OP
OP

petercox27

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3
Your window sticker is actually showing? I just get an unavailable generic pdf when I check my link. My actual build day is supposed to be Monday though!
This is what shows up for me. (the green ovals are blocking out anything i thought could be bad to put out there lol)

Ford Maverick Hybrid Maverick In Production Status! Window Sticker Generated But Not Showing EPA MPG Yet hybrid maverick windowsticker

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
What gives with the EPA info? Is it normal to be this late in the process without EPA data? Iā€™m still wondering if the mpg and emissions info isnā€™t what Ford has be anticipating.

04mach146

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe, dodge eco-diesel
This is what shows up for me. (the green ovals are blocking out anything i thought could be bad to put out there lol)

View attachment 6909
Look at that a hybrid being built anyone marking this down? Looking at all u crying hybrids won't be built. šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

dceggert

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2019 Ranger, 2024 Maverick ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What gives with the EPA info? Is it normal to be this late in the process without EPA data? Iā€™m still wondering if the mpg and emissions info isnā€™t what Ford has be anticipating.
Why do you think this is 'late?' Late to what? Ford said 'available Fall 2021.' If it was December 22 I would call it late. The trucks are not released for sale yet. Some will be produced over the next few weeks but they will be held for measuring and inspection at Hermosillo. When they get released for sale the EPA numbers and crash test data will be available and the trucks will be rolling to dealerships.

Red Ryder

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Look at that a hybrid being built anyone marking this down? Looking at all u crying hybrids won't be built. šŸ˜‚
Still not availble for sale. They can build them and stack in the desert waiting for EPA approval, chips, whatever. They built Bronco Sports in June that sit in the desert to this day.

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
Why do you think this is 'late?' Late to what? Ford said 'available Fall 2021.' If it was December 22 I would call it late. The trucks are not released for sale yet. Some will be produced over the next few weeks but they will be held for measuring and inspection at Hermosillo. When they get released for sale the EPA numbers and crash test data will be available and the trucks will be rolling to dealerships.
why I say itā€™s lateā€¦ because we had the 2.0 data, what, three or four weeks ago? Santa Cruz is already available. Heck, many other 2022 models -beyond Ford - already have EPA data for their 2022 models. If theyā€™re going in production, then the data should be available. Whatā€™s so ā€œspecialā€ about the Maverick hybrid?

Ok, fineā€¦ Iā€™ll restate them questionā€¦ why is it later than other 2022 models including the Mav 2.0?

ā€¦ and December 22ā€¦ after many trucks should already be delivered? Yeah, Iā€™d agree; that is definitely late!šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Last edited:

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't think it is out of the ordinary myself - certainly I think given the hybrid drivetrain is a new one might play into the delay with the EPA info. I wouldn't put too much stock in the timing yet, seems like everyone is going crazy over this! (not meaning you in particular)

It could be something as simple as the EPA needing to test a certain number of sample engines before publishing values - we all know that the final engine has just been hitting production in the last 60-ish days. The 2.0 engine is not new, is widely available and can easily be provided in whatever volume EPA might need for testing - Hybrid is not in that same position.

fourwheelsandadream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
why I say itā€™s lateā€¦ because we had the 2.0 data, what, three or four weeks ago? Santa Cruz is already available. Heck, many other 2022 models -beyond Ford - already have EPA data for their 2022 models. If theyā€™re going in production, then the data should be available. Whatā€™s so ā€œspecialā€ about the Maverick hybrid?

Ok, fineā€¦ Iā€™ll restate them questionā€¦ why is it later than other 2022 models including the Mav 2.0?

ā€¦ and December 22ā€¦ after many trucks should already be delivered? Yeah, Iā€™d agree; that is definitely late!šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
December 22 is the end of fall... Fall doesn't start until september 22 fwiw. That's why he was specific with that date.

Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

View attachment 6909
And here we are with all the hubbub over the Hybrid and the very first retail order window sticker that I think we have seen published is...a Hybrid - congrats BTW!

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

It is kinda funny the two of you are talking past each other :ROFLMAO: DC is clearly talking about availability of the Maverick itself, which I think we can all agree...isn't yet available? Meanwhile SSeiler is just asking why the window sticker mileage numbers for the Hybrid still haven't been published.

Maybe we should take a few minutes to read the intention behind our words before responding! Unless of course I've totally missed the mark for both of your posts, in which case I should eat my own words?

Edit - on the subject of the Santa Cruz EPA numbers - remember how they tried to take the wind out of the Maverick's sail releasing them on 6/7? That was embarrassing because those EPA numbers are mid-size full size truck terrible.

04mach146

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe, dodge eco-diesel
Still not availble for sale. They can build them and stack in the desert waiting for EPA approval, chips, whatever. They built Bronco Sports in June that sit in the desert to this day.
Per a previous ford statement they're only scheduling retails for production that have all necessary parts to complete that means chips and all... so if it's a retail unit and it's scheduled it will be built that week delivered once quality checks are done...

Last edited:

abjbrtd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Kona, Thor Citation
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Ford gets major heart burn over EPA mpg!
The sticker on our 2013 CMax was wrong ford sent us between 500 and 750$, sorry I can't remember exactly how much.
The replacement was ALSO WRONG we got more than $250 that time.
Ford "adlibed, adjusted and guessED on the EPA mpg for the CMax and it hurt, I don't look for them to make that mistake again.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The sticker on our 2013 CMax was wrong ford sent us between 500 and 750$, sorry I can't remember exactly how much.
I think it was $550.
Sponsored