Sponsored

PapaNer

First Name
Ner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Veloster 2.0 Premium
Anyone know if we can use Ford points towards these things?
Sponsored

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
I can see me spending a lot in the next year......I’ll see if I can get a better deal tho

Sponsored

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is the tailgate assist really just those gas charged struts you find in car trunks? If so, that's an easy 25 dollar savings by hitting up Amazon.
This is my first truck so I can't speak from experience,but my only concern with the Amazon route would be specific fit for the Maverick. Others here could definitely speak more intelligently on this one....

bombast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is my first truck so I can't speak from experience,but my only concern with the Amazon route would be specific fit for the Maverick. Others here could definitely speak more intelligently on this one....
Just have to find the right model, parts like that are generally not custom made. I had to order a pair for my Impala and they fit in a bunch of stuff.

Stimpy433

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is the tailgate assist really just those gas charged struts you find in car trunks? If so, that's an easy 25 dollar savings by hitting up Amazon.
probably cost half as much getting it from DeeZee or other aftermarket supplier.

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
Sign me up for that tailgate assist! Or someone get me the measurement to the strut. Lol. However, it may come with additional required mounting hardware.

Last edited:

UpNorthBuckeye

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedtn, 17PriusV,22 Mavrk XLT hybridHPR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow, inflation! In 2001, the nicest Lear Cap for my F150 SuperCrew was $1300. It was slick, made my Super Crew look like a Suburban, it looked so much like a part of my truck.
Now, $3500 for a cap? I think I'll wait and see if Lear and others come up with some nice alternatives.
Some other stuff looks pretty cool, like the tool box/storage box; the carhartt seat covers, allweather floor liners, the windshield sun screen.

Sponsored

altomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hope I can pick up a Cap somewhere else for a reasonable price. I know I can find a bed mat.

Fx4hOok

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2.0 FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do i get overnight on a maverick ?

altomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow, inflation! In 2001, the nicest Lear Cap for my F150 SuperCrew was $1300. It was slick, made my Super Crew look like a Suburban, it looked so much like a part of my truck.
Now, $3500 for a cap? I think I'll wait and see if Lear and others come up with some nice alternatives.
Some other stuff looks pretty cool, like the tool box/storage box; the carhartt seat covers, allweather floor liners, the windshield sun screen.
4.5' Cap at that. The bug deflector is something I would be interested in.

KenC

Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
I wish there was a roof rack option that wouldn’t destroy the paint above the doors.

Ford Maverick FORD ACCESSORIES Parts & Website for 2022 Maverick Officially Launches 🚀 11C3035D-7ADC-4494-ACB0-F7D9D90E2B5C
Sponsored