Sponsored

chiefafd1

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Escape
I ordered mine on August 11 got the email next day regular customer NO DEPOSIT. The dealer said no deposit that if I did not want it he could sell it on the lot.

Last edited:

DanR_Indy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cobalt
Ordered 6/12 at local dealer, confirmation from Ford same day; no deposit

boe757

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150, camry,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am listed twice, I see no means to remove one, it looks like it may require an administrator boe757

thanks

Sponsored

Altivo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Altivo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
altivo.dreamwidth.org
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There seems to be some confusion between "reservation" and "firm order" from one dealer to another. They aren't all the same. My dealer asked no deposit for the reservation, but when the sales guy called I told him I wanted to place and actual order and made an appointment to meet with him. We went over the options, he answered most of my questions, and they made an order for the truck as I specified it. That took a $1000 deposit, which is reasonable enough I think. But I'm firm on it. I want the truck. Just a question about when Ford will get it to me.

DanR_Indy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cobalt
There seems to be some confusion between "reservation" and "firm order" from one dealer to another. They aren't all the same. My dealer asked no deposit for the reservation, but when the sales guy called I told him I wanted to place and actual order and made an appointment to meet with him. We went over the options, he answered most of my questions, and they made an order for the truck as I specified it. That took a $1000 deposit, which is reasonable enough I think. But I'm firm on it. I want the truck. Just a question about when Ford will get it to me.
I made a reservation before ordering was open, make an appointment with the sales manager, then came in and placed my order on Saturday 6/12. They did not require a deposit, I have the order form, and got a confirmation from Ford the same day that they received the order on my behalf from the dealer

Ford Maverick 📊 Maverick Order Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Screenshot_20210831-122212

roc129

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Mazada B2300
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Reserved and ordered same day. $500 deposit with dealer. Entered data on order tracking page.

KHowes

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is there a way to download the spreadsheet?

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is there a way to download the spreadsheet?
I couldn't find one. I just blocked and copied the data into a new spreadsheet, then did some fixup.

It's a bit of work, and of course, after you do, it is immediately out of date. But it allows some searching and sorting.

Sponsored

frrocketdan

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got my order confirmation this evening! Velocity Blue Lariat Hybrid. Will ask my dealer for DORA tomorrow.
Ford Maverick 📊 Maverick Order Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] DDE7A65B-2C92-438A-86BB-895701219D84

3DJEEP

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eagle, Cherokee, Wrangler, Ford Fusion Hybrid x2
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ordered Aug 3, 2021, XLT LUX

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got my order confirmation this evening! Velocity Blue Lariat Hybrid. Will ask my dealer for DORA tomorrow.
DDE7A65B-2C92-438A-86BB-895701219D84.jpeg
Nice! Feels good getting the ball rolling!

Getting the DORA should be easy peasy! Both you and your dealer should be getting the same emails from Ford.

audixe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold it for a Maverick
Just ordered my Maverick last night (8/31/21) after trading in my 2020 RAM 1500 Bighorn. I'm excited about the gas mileage and lower cost of the truck. Got the XLT in Carbonized Gray with lux package, FX4 off-road, 2.0 ecoboost w/ AWD, moon roof, bed extender, and sliding rear window.

Also, the sliding rear window says it requires co-pilot360 but the website did not force add it to my order. I'm wondering if that will delay my order in some way...

I have low expectations for when I'll get the truck but high hopes. I'm stuck driving a loaner vehicle until mine comes!

Nunyabiznus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I noticed that also. Looks like anyone can submit invalid build dates and there are no checks.

You can tell they are invalid as first there is currently no scheduled build dates past the third week of October.

The other thing is all those showing build dates of 11/1/21, 11/10/21, 12/12/21, 02/05/22 and 04/10/21 (probably wrongly entered 04/10/22) have no VIN number assigned.

This chart should be cleaned up and those invalid build dates removed.

To prevent future invalid build dates maybe the entry submission should REQUIRE a VIN number to be entered. Or at least a partial one or at least have the column "VIN Number received" be a YES.
If you noticed there's 2 people with the same vin. Both from wa different names
Sponsored