Sponsored

Tremor Package Appearance photos (on white Maverick)

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I guess I misunderstood here. So you have to buy the tremor package and the appearance package to get a truck that looks like the tremor. I thought the appearance package was if you wanted the look but didn't need the off road capability. Like how bmw and Audi will sell you the look of an M or S trim.
The Tremor Appearance Package requires you to spec the Tremor Package to begin with.. It's an add-on only available for Tremor models.

If Ford were offering this appearance package solo, it would have been named something other than Tremor. I.E. Sport Appearance Pack, Carb Gray Appearance pack.. yada, yada.
Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I guess I misunderstood here. So you have to buy the tremor package and the appearance package to get a truck that looks like the tremor. I thought the appearance package was if you wanted the look but didn't need the off road capability. Like how bmw and Audi will sell you the look of an M or S trim.
Buying a Tremor gets you a truck that looks like the Tremor in the reveal. This sample has the additional appearance package though. Note the lower door graphics, gray mirror caps, and roof; the hood graphics appear to be missing (?), however.

There's no faux-Tremor looks pack, the appearance package adds onto the Tremor.

OP
OP
cavemold

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yea not like bmw etc you gotta buy the whole thing to get the appearance package.

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How can that be photos of the tremor appearance package upgrade if that truck doesn’t even have the “tremor” sticker on the rear quarter?
You think they remove that sticker for the “appearance” variant. Seems unlikely.

Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How can that be photos of the tremor appearance package upgrade if that truck doesn’t even have the “tremor” sticker on the rear quarter?
You think they remove that sticker for the “appearance” variant. Seems unlikely.
The first two exposed Tremors didn't have any sticker either. Probably to preserve some modicum of "secrecy".

Grabber Rick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Focus wagon 06 Silverado 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In my opinion I think the wheels would look better with 4 orange bands evenly spaced out.
Sponsored