Sponsored

Adjustable bed rails, think they will be available as parts kit later?

JohnDLG

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Right now I'm considering getting an XLT. I'm not one for "luxury" so I'm likely going to skip the luxury package though the bed rails do interest me. I don't know that I need them, so I will probably forgo them, but if they were available to purchase separately I would probably get them. Thoughts?
Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
very likely they will be option through Ford parts dept. at some point. Talking to my sales rep at dealer about when to order and it showed delay of the drop in hard bed liner. was told that could be ordered through parts dept when available and they could install. Told him I only wanted it factory installed due to questionable work quality between factory vs. dealer service dept. I changed my order to spray in liner. If you trust someone besides factory to install correctly or go DIY shouldn't be an issue. I wonder if the cost is the same to add on your build, or pay for the parts + dealer labor?

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
very likely they will be option through Ford parts dept. at some point. Talking to my sales rep at dealer about when to order and it showed delay of the drop in hard bed liner. was told that could be ordered through parts dept when available and they could install. Told him I only wanted it factory installed due to questionable work quality between factory vs. dealer service dept. I changed my order to spray in liner. If you trust someone besides factory to install correctly or go DIY shouldn't be an issue. I wonder if the cost is the same to add on your build, or pay for the parts + dealer labor?
Usually higher when the dealer does it.

Syrinx Priest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500,Jeep Cherokee, Audi A4
the mount holes are there so you can make your own out of Unistrut. It will look nice too not "rigged"

Sponsored

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
Just install E Rails and bite the bullet. E Rails are the MOLLE of backpacks and the picatiny rais of firearms, but for trucks and vans.

EugeDK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m getting a bed liner sprayed in since I had to remove the factory option to get scheduled sooner. Would the rails be added on top of the liner or does that area need to be exposed?

hopsnbarley91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Sienna, 2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ford made a great video for DIY bedrails.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
I’m getting a bed liner sprayed in since I had to remove the factory option to get scheduled sooner. Would the rails be added on top of the liner or does that area need to be exposed?
I'm guessing it is added AFTER spray in liner.
Sponsored