First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When did yours ship? Mine shipped out about a week ago and it's ultimately headed to Greensboro, NC with an expected delivery 3/18-3/24. Apparently the ramp code on my window sticker (RA4F) has it being dropped off at a rail depot outside Greenville, SC. Guess it gets on a truck from there
Whoa, the ramp code means something about drop off? 🤩 Can you explain further? How does one determine this?

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

iuliux

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got a shipping notification from Ford on 2/18 with a delivery estimate of 3/14-3/20 to Holyoke Mass. Seems like they must have built a bunch for the New England/Northeast region and sent them off. Will be nice to see some on the roads around here.
I think you're right. Got my shipped notification on the 20 with a delivery estimate 3/24 to Westborough, MA.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Whoa, the ramp code means something about drop off? 🤩 Can you explain further? How does one determine this?
Apparently. I just googled my ramp code and a thread from this forum popped up - someone said the same code was a depot in Greenville SC

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do any of you have ramp one code RA46 on your window sticker?

I found this on another Maverick Truck site...

"What makes the most sense is ramp code RA46 is NY008, Norfolk Southern (Pan Am Southern?), 50 Route 67 Mechanicville, NY 12118. There are 3 in NY but only two serve Fords and ramp code RA46 serves NY, CT, Western MA and VT."

FYI, my truck made it to Jefferson City MO at 8:45pm last night.

Last edited:

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone know how to look up their ramp one code to see where that location is? I am RF29. I think it is either in Jacksonville or Orlando but could be Tampa.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone know how to look up their ramp one code to see where that location is? I am RF29. I think it is either in Jacksonville or Orlando but could be Tampa.
If you Google "Ramp One RF29" what comes up mentions places in Florida...such as Fort Myers. I think that's because it relates to a window sticker specific dealerships had.

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you Google "Ramp One RF29" what comes up mentions places in Florida...such as Fort Myers. I think that's because it relates to a window sticker specific dealerships had.
Yes but there must be a specific drop off location but just trying to figure where that is. I did google it and came up with window stickers etc.

Sponsored

Falcon first

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, BMW M235 coupe
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another RA4F here, shipped Feb 19 estimated March 18-24. If it goes to Greenville, SC I’m in Columbia about 90 miles away. Just looked at the CSX map and go within a mile of my house and then downtown Columbia so I’m looking good.

Last edited:

Jeff S.

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
I saw the email that Ford sent out about the options that are holding up orders. Many thanks to this forum for that. I contacted my dealer who had not heard anything further from Ford since my order date of 12/20/21. I was able to get the order number from them. I contacted Ford Customer Service and they said that it had not been scheduled yet, but would be on the next available scheduling week. I thought about the reply and decided that could be any week this year. So I went through the options and had one on the FoMoCo list of holdup options. Just the bed tray. I emailed the dealer and asked them to take that off of my order. I hope that helps things along and I can still get my XLT, AWD this model year. Thanks again to this forum and all who contribute to it!

MD_Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
its in his signature, he’s a July order. I believe it says the 9th. So 35 weeks from order to delivery is what I just counted but Hybrid is a bit different bc they didn’t get the okay to build them until September I believe. Might have even been after that.

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine shipped on 2/18, expected delivery 3/14-3/20. Window sticker (RA4F)
Sounds like our trucks might be on the same train. Please post or PM me tracking status updates if you get a chance and don't mind!

Last edited:

DebsMav

First Name
Deb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Sweet! 👍 Mine shipped Sunday and is due to South Burlington Vermont between March 23th and 29th. Ours could be riding together! If you like, we could post here when we have an update and see if it's a match. Last I knew, mine was at Nogales, MX (the US border) and since then the updates just say "No status available" ~ so I guess it's sitting at Customs.

UPDATE!
If you are tracking using CSX, be sure to use all letters as well as the numbers. I discovered that the automated system will tell you that there is "No Status Availability" if you don't include all letters. I've seen some folks speak of using just 2 letters or 3. But if you have 4 letters (mine are TTGX) then use all four before giving the number part.

By doing so, today, I discovered that our truck is half way home!! 😃👍
Wow that's awesome! Hopefully they are on the same transit! Was yours going by Rail? I haven't gotten the tracking for CSX. I emailed my dealer when I got the shipped notification but haven't heard back. I have to ask them for that info, right? Thanks for all of the updates! I'll keep you posted!
Sponsored