First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Still looking for someone with and AWD EB, we would prefer not to wait till late April for mine to come in! We are located in Corona CA, you would need to drop it of for two days. We will install the springs, test drive for ride quality, and align it when we are done!
Sponsored

OP
OP
MAC_Detail

MAC_Detail

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
2” lift springs on the front. The OE shocks will love these after a year.
If its topping out constantly maybe, as long as that's not happening, there is nothing to cause more wear. Just sits at a different position in the strut.

Deleted member 9167

If its topping out constantly maybe, as long as that's not happening, there is nothing to cause more wear. Just sits at a different position in the strut.
I don't understand how these won't prematurely wear OE struts. They will be effectively extended +2" all the time. Even if there is enough droop built in, this can't bode well long term.

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't understand how these won't prematurely wear OE struts. They will be effectively extended +2" all the time. Even if there is enough droop built in, this can't bode well long term.
They will.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MAC_Detail

MAC_Detail

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They will.
Its not like the inside of the tube is different higher up than lower, nothing else to really wear any faster. Like I said, so long as its not topping out a lot, that could cause the seal head to leak.

I've seen new cars with 5k miles with leaking shocks. This is a pretty cheap part on most OE cars, might get 100k miles out of one, or it might come from the factory leaking.

I think this could be branched out into another topic, but I think this is a pretty common misconception with lowering vehicles as well.

OP
OP
MAC_Detail

MAC_Detail

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So we finally were able to test fit! The vehicle we originally took data off of was preproduction, and we knew we would have some adjusting to do. We didn't quite meet our target heights, but are making some adjustments and will re-test fit!
Ford Maverick Eibach Pro-Lift-Kit IMG_20220308_124337
Ford Maverick Eibach Pro-Lift-Kit IMG_20220308_100254
Ford Maverick Eibach Pro-Lift-Kit IMG_20220308_100008
Ford Maverick Eibach Pro-Lift-Kit _DSC6854
Ford Maverick Eibach Pro-Lift-Kit _DSC6858

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I can confirm that the shocks themselves are well built. My brother helped design them, when I was back in Ohio for our reunion he was working from home and was telling me all about em. They are a modern design with unique valving and something about how the ends of their travel works is a fresh design, atleast that what I think I remember. They are not just taller escape shocks.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MAC_Detail

MAC_Detail

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I can confirm that the shocks themselves are well built. My brother helped design them, when I was back in Ohio for our reunion he was working from home and was telling me all about em. They are a modern design with unique valving and something about how the ends of their travel works is a fresh design, atleast that what I think I remember. They are not just taller escape shocks.
I can confirm that the shock/suspension tuning is much better on the maverick than on most other ford products. I was actually pretty surprised how well damped it was.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yeah my brother said they were working a new change inside them to get more range out their comfort spot, or something like that. They were doing alot of testing back and forth on em, not just grabbing from the parts bin. Makes me wonder about part numbers between standard, 4k, and fx4.

HALWADE

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Update, if anyone is local to Corona CA and has an AWD that would like it lifted let me know. We are in need of a vehicle now.
I’m coming to this conversation late, but I have an AWD XLT Ecoboost ‘22 Maverick you can use for any skunkworks / fitment testing necessary.

You guys installed a lift/level kit on my Colorado four years ago and it ruled.

Is Mark in marketing still at Eibach?

He was hugely helpful.

DM me if You need a donor truck.

Romac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I spoke with Eibach today, their R&D manager personally purchased a Maverick so they're expecting to have production sped up greatly now and will have updates soon!
Sponsored