Sponsored

Why is my Maverick order stuck on Order Confirmed?

MavGuy1986

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Would anybody know why my Mav order is stuck on Order confirmed I ordered back in Mid August and I see everybody got as far as in production getting Vin etc I haven't seen any new emails
Sponsored

Texchappy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 MINI Cooper S cabrio, 2014 Lincoln Navigator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Most people are at the same stage. As I understand it, you’ll only get a VIN just before it gets pulled for production. I don’t have one yet either as mine has a couple of things that will delay it.

bombast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered early July and just got my production date, so you're not really behind or anything.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Most people are at the same stage. As I understand it, you’ll only get a VIN just before it gets pulled for production. I don’t have one yet either as mine has a couple of things that will delay it.
You get a VIN when scheduled - scheduling has been going on for almost 2 months, however the # of builds scheduled has only slowly been ramped over that time - it should continue to increase to full capacity in the coming weeks assuming no issues with parts/inventory delivery to the factory.

OP
OP

MavGuy1986

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Thanks all for your replys. Good to know that its not really far behind i mean I'm not trying to rush it. Gives me more time to put down more money:)

Sponsored

Tman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick. 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Would anybody know why my Mav order is stuck on Order confirmed I ordered back in Mid August and I see everybody got as far as in production getting Vin etc I haven't seen any new emails
I can't say for sure, but it may be because of the various options you have selected in your build. If memory serves they do not schedule a build until after they have secured all of the various components to complete your build. If something is missing, the build is delayed.

Sloozie

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Ford gave me ordered confirmation on may 19 and still had not heard anything yet I ordered 9/29/21 still wondering.......

Whitey

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Whitey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer told me to remove mudd flaps because they are on back order!month later went in production. Got it end of may.8 to 9 months since I ordered.

Sheila Ness

First Name
Sheila
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I called Ford to get my build date and VIN
Sponsored